Overwhelming Love

*****Epilogue*****

*****Carter's Pov*****  

Today was the day today was the day my life changed forever well our lives would change forever. I walked down the beach where grace was. I sat down next to her and kissed her cheek. She smiled and said isn't the sunset beautiful I mean it's just so amazing I can't even explain it. She rested her head on my shoulder and said I can't believe it's almost time to go back to Texas I'm going to Miss Florida. She placed her soft lips on mine and started kissing me she straddled me and started kissing down my neck. I took off her shirt laid her on the sand and got on top of her. I kissed down her neck while she unzipped my pants she wrapped her legs around me and gently sucked on my sweet spot I let out a small moan before I slipped my tongue into her mouth and kiss. I reached down to my pocket and placed on her finger. I pulled away and said would you um... ma...rry me? She nodded and we continued to kiss. You probably know what happened next.

*****Years later******

*****Carter's Pov*****

I walked into the nursery room and walked over to where Emma my daughter I picked her up and kissed her cheek she's so beautiful just like her mother. She opened her eyes and looked at me I smiled and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. A nurse walked in and said Mr.Mahone your wife would like you to bring Emma to her. I nodded and walked to the room where grace was she looked at me and smiled me placed Emma in her arms she kiss her cheek and said she's so beautiful. I nodded and said well she is your daughter. She gave me a kiss and said I love you. I wrapped my arm around her and said I love you too. Who could have known our love would become this strong and to think it all started with one simple bet.

The End

SORRY IF ITS SHITTY