The game

first was zach he said grace truth or dare i said truth he said are you a virgin i said um yea i could feel my cheeks turning red why would he even ask me that after that Alex said Robert truth or dare he choose dare Alex said i dare you to have your feet in a bucket of ice for the next ten minutes he got the ice and filled the bucket with it and put his feet in we continued to play it my turn to ask one of the guys i choose Alex i said Alex truth or dare he said dare i said i dare you to drink eight of those beer bottles and when you have to pee you have to hold it in until i say you can go. he said alright he grabbed seven bottles and started drinking it was carters turn he said grace truth or dare i said truth he said swallow or spit i was confused at first and then i realized what he meant i said ew gross he said answer i said um depends who they are he said ok ill take that Robert said ok my turn he said grace truth or dare i said um dare he looked at me smirked and said i dare you to sit on carters lap for the rest of the game i said no he said you have to do it i groaned stood up and sat on carters lap Alex looked at me and said grace can i please use the bathroom i chuckled and said no he hadn't even drank three of the beer. he groaned and said fine be like that i chuckled again it was zachs turn he said ok um Alex truth or dare he said truth Robert thought for a moment and then he finally said if you could have anyone in this room as your slave who would it be and what would you make them do he said grace and i would make her wash my car carter said ok my turn he said grace truth or dare i said um dare he said i dare you to take six shots of pure vodka i said um ok Alex gave me six cups and carter filled them up for me they waited for me to finish all of the cups to continue when i finished them i felt a little light headed the it was already getting to me this isn't good.

*****carters pov*****

i dared grace to take six shots of pure vodka i was surprised she actually did it when she finished taking all the shots she grabbed a beer and continued to drink it i grabbed one myself and began to drink it we continued playing truth or dare and she continued to drink more and more she was really drunk she put her arm around me and said your cute you know that and your lips look Delicious she was turning me on pretty soon the game turned from truth or dare to dare or dare and that wasn't good it was Roberts turn now he said grace i dare you to kiss carter she looked at me but her lip and started leaning in i stopped her and said look shes not kissing anyone ok if she finds out shes going to kill us tomorrow morning so nobody touches her kisses or or has sex with her shes sleeping in my room tonight got the guys all said fine ruin all the fun carter have her to yourself i rolled my eyes and we continued to play grace wouldn't stop drinking she got drunker every drink she took she was more then wasted and she was all over me if it were my choice id take her up to my room and fuck the shit out her but I'm not the type of guy to take advantage of girl just because there wasted even though she was drunk she still remembered the dare she gave Alex she didn't let him go to the bathroom we continued playing the game until we started getting tired around 2:30am grace finally let Alex go to the bathroom she fell asleep in my arms the guys went in the living room and watched tv i was still in pain because of the fact that Darren best me up and he stabbed me but i was able to carry her bridal style up to my room i walked in my room and locked the door i lay-ed her on my bed making sure she didn't wake up i took off her shoes and all the bracelets she had on so that she could sleep comfortably i put the covers over her and made sure she wasn't cold during the night even though its only October its pretty cold here in Texas. i went to my closet and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and boxers to put on i walked into the bathroom in my room and brushed my teeth i took a quick shower and put on the boxers and sweatpants on i don't sleep with shirt its uncomfortable and i don't feel right i dry-ed my hair and put on some Colon i took off the patch Alex had put on me and threw it away i looked at the spot Darren had stabbed me it wasn't that bad I've had worse believe it or not. i walked out the bathroom and into my room i put my dirty clothes in the bin and lay-ed down on my bed i had started falling asleep when i felt some on top of me i opened my eyes and it was grace she looked at me and said you have really nice abs she ran her fingers down them causing me to let out a soft moan she looked at me and leant in and kissed me i kissed her back don't judge me a guy has his needs ok i licked her bottom lip asking for entrance she accepted i explored every inch of her mouth her mouth was Delicious i wanted more her lips are so soft and juicy there addicting she pulled away and started kissing down my neck it only took her a few seconds to find my sweet spot she sucked on it causing me to let out a loud moan surely she left a mark there she was driving me crazy i turned her over so that i was on top i kissed down her neck causing her to moan i started taking off her shirt and then i realized what i was doing i stopped kissing her neck and taking off her shirt she looked at me confused i said look as much as i would love to have sex with you i cant because number one your drunk and number two your a virgin and I'm not taking your innocence unless you let me or asks me to you know when your not drunk. I got off of her lay-ed next to her she put her arm around my waist and her head on my chest i wrapped my arm around her a kissed her forehead and said goodnight grace. before i knew it we were both fast asleep.