Prom night

Prom night:

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER (I feel like I need some holly water)

*****PROM NIGHT***** 

*****Grace's POV***** 

I knocked on the door I waited a few minutes until Sarah opened the door I walked in she gave me a hug and said come on lets go get ready. we walked upstairs to her room she sat me on a chair and started doing my hair while I was on my phone she did my make up and said ok now hurry up and put your dress on its in the bathroom and the shoes are there too. I walked in the bathroom and took off my clothes leaving me in my black lace bra and panties I put the short dress on Sarah had picked it out for me it  was a little tight it made my breast look bigger. me and carter are still dating but nobody knows tonight for prom he's going to be my date but we're going to go as friends. I heard Sarah knock on the door I put on the heels and opened the door her hair and make up were done she zipped up my dress and I zipped up hers she smiled at me and said so um Lucy texted me and asked if she could ride with us to prom I laughed and said are you serious. Sarah said yea so what do you think. I thought for a minute and said you that ever since she did what she did not once has she actually walked over to me and said sorry she's said over text but never to my face which really pisses me off but if you want her to ride with us then its fine. Sarah said I don’t want to its just going to be awkward so she can just find another ride. 

we got out my car and walked into the school and to the auditorium all the decorations looked really good. carter walked over to me and gave me a hug he whispered you look beautiful princess he pulled away Sarah looked at us and said you guys would make such a good couple I rolled my eyes and said no we wouldn’t she smirked and said you guys always say you don’t like each other but if you don’t then why did you come to prom together I said because  someone dared us to. she laughed and said sure whatever helps you sleep at night Alex came over to Sarah and gave her a kiss on her cheek her Alex and Sarah have been dating for a month I totally ship them they are so cute together. Alex and Sarah walked away to do god knows what before they left Sarah said keep it PG-13 ok I rolled my eyes and they left. carter smirked at me and said this is so boring lets go somewhere else he took my hand and we walked outside the school we got in his car and drove off. 

we arrived at carters house we got out the car and walked into his house there was rose pedals everywhere it looked really pretty he closed the door and wrapped his arms around my waist I turned around and put my arms around his neck he smiled at me and said you like it I pressed my lips onto his and said yes it beautiful he smiled and said just like you he took me to the kitchen the table had champagne two glass cups and two plates of spaghetti he opened the champagne and poured the some in the cups we sat down and he said I'm not a good cook so don’t get mad if it taste bad. I chuckled and said I'm sure its not that bad he bit his lip and said oh trust me it probably is I put some spaghetti on my fork and put it in my mouth I spit it out and said carter what the fuck did you put in this he bit his lip and said ranch onions noodles tomato sauce pepper and this minty smelling bar thing that was in the cabinet I chuckled and said can I see the bar he said yea sure half of it is over there he pointed to a green bar on a plate I picked it up I looked at carter and said babe your stupidity hurts this is soap dumbass he turned red and said omg are you serious I chuckled and said yes I'm serious he chuckled and said no wonder it was hard to cook it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and said we still have champagne and it was nice of you to try to make me dinner we started kissing and he bit my lip asking for entrance which I gladly allowed his tongue explored my mouth before I knew it the kiss was getting more and more heated I pulled away and said carter I'm ready he looked at me surprised and said are you sure I nodded my head we began kissing again he moved his hands down to my butt and gently grabbed it he picked me up bridal style and started walking upstairs we were still kissing we entered his room he closed the door and locked it while we were still kissing he put me down and wrapped his arms around my waist he reached my zipper and slowly started pulling it down before it was all the way down he said are you sure you want to do this I said I'm sure we continued kissing he pulled down the sipper completely  my dress fell to the floor he kissed down my neck causing me too moan he sucked on my sweet spot marking his territory  he ran his hands allover my body I tugged at his shirt he pulled away from me and took it off he grabbed my waist and continued kissing and sucking my neck I ran my hands down his abs and he let out a small moan I kissed his neck and sucked on his sweet spot marking my territory I ran my hands down his abs until I reached his jeans I unbutton them and slowly pulled his zipper down making him moan his jeans fell to the ground he kicked them off his feet along with his shoes his little friend or shall I say big friend was pressed against his boxers I hadn't even seen him but he already looked big which scared me a little I tensed up a little carter smirked at me and said you haven't seen anything yet referring to his d*** I bit my lip and he smiled at me and said its ok if your not ready yet we don’t have to I can wait princess I said no I want to carter he pressed his lips onto mine he kissed down my neck he laid me on the bed he was on top of me he continued kissing me he moved his hand down to my area causing me to tense up a little he noticed and said relax babe we continued kissing and he started rubbing me causing me to moan he stopped and reached behind my back and took off my bra  i felt so embarrassed nobody had seen me naked before I tried covering myself he said no don’t cover yourself he kissed down my neck while massaging my breast making me moan I wrapped my legs around his torso he pressed himself on me he took off my panties and stuck a finger in  me  causing me to moan he took it out and said ready I nodded he said just relax its going to hurt a little at first put then it wont if you want me to stop just tell me ok I nodded he got in between my legs and began inserting himself in me it hurt a lot I bit my lip a tear rolled down my cheeks carter noticed and said I'm sorry princess please don’t cry do you want me to stop I said no he kept going in deeper but slowly let me adjust but he was to big he said I'm going to start moving now ok I nodded he start moving it hurt but the pain pretty soon started feeling good I said carter faster he smirked and said you’re a naughty little princess aren't you princess I chuckled he went faster and deeper making me moan  and scratch his back he moaned the room was filled with our moans the room was full of love and lust nothing could make this moment better it was perfect and I wouldn’t change it for anything.