Lost in New York - Scarlett pt.1

Ok so this chapter contains sh if ur not comfortable with reading it I wouldn't recommend it. This story will have a part 2 or 3 but if you want me to write more that just tell me and I will :)

Today was another boring day at the orphanage. Yes orphanage. You were barely 4 years old when your parents died and you had no other family so since the age of 4, your life consisted of moving from orphanage from orphanage. You also got adopted a few times but they quickly returned you after like two weeks cause they noticed how much of a troublemaker you were. Now you were 15 years old and now nobody even thought of adopting you. I mean I get it who wants so adopt a 15 year old, who everyone calls troublemaker? I'm not disappointed or so I know I will never get a family and every time I see families at Central Park I caught myself getting jealous.

It's currently 11pm and I'm not able to sleep as usual. So I just decide to change into a jeans and a cropped top and head to Central Park. On the way I bought some alcohol and because of my slightly revealing clothes I was able to buy it they must have though I were 21. I sat down onto a bench and start to drink. Usually I shouldn't have been drinking at this time but I didn't care. Soon it turned 1am and I drank a bit too much of alcohol so I didn't remember where to go so I just started to walk somewhere, hoping I would get to the orphanage I was currently in. In fact I walked into the opposite direction. The rich side of New York. As soon as I realized where I was I began to panic. I didn't know where I was and how to get back. Because of the alcohol I also were a hit tipsy and VERY emotional. I started to hyperventilate and tears started to stream down my face and down my cheeks, while my hands were shaking and I couldn't stand properly. Soon I realized what was happening i was having a panic attack. The first thing I could think of is to sit down on the ground so that's what I did. I went up to the first house I saw and sat in front of the door so I could lean my head against it. It was a huge mansion and it looked stunning. I was still shaking and breathing rapidly. Soon my view started to get blurry and I only noticed the door opening because the alarm system got activated because of me. There was someone talking to me but I couldn't hear them I only heard my breathing getting heavier and soon everything went back.

SCARLETT/POV:
The alarm system had been activated so I went down to look at what was going on. As soon as I opened the door a girl, probably 17 or 18 year old girl,that was leant against my front door, fell onto my feet half conscious. I asked her who she was and what she was doing here but I didn't get a response. I noticed her shanking hands and her heavy and fast breathing. I was assuming she was having something like a... panic attack?! Suddenly she blacked out. Shit i murmured to myself. What do I do now? Do I take her inside? Do I leave her here? I'm freaking out. After a minute I decided to take her inside and lie her in the couch. I let her sleep on the couch and I just sat there waiting for her to wake up. She smelled like vodka she must have gotten drunk.

-time skip to 7am-

Y/N POV:
I slowly woke up and shot up as soon as I noticed that I wasn't at the orphanage in my tiny room, covered with black widow posters and my few clothes shattered out on the floor. I didn't have a closet so I just let them on the floor. I didn't have that many clothes so it wasn't that messy.

SCARLETT/POV:
because of a sudden movement I opened my eyes just to see the girl I picked up yesterday from my doorframe panicking again. "Hey calm down, your ok. Your safe I won't hurt you" I calmly said.

Y/N POV:
My head shot in the direction of where the voice came from. My heart stopped and my eyes went wide. In front of me was the Scarlett Johansson. I felt like I would faint every second.

SCARLETT/POV:
She looked at me wide-eyed and she looked like she would black out again so I slowly went over to her and stroked her shoulder. She immediately relaxed at my touch. I think she might have recognized me.