Dancing in the kitchen -Nat

Ok so this is a rather short one but I hope you enjoy it anyways <3

NAT/POV:
It was currently 3 in the morning and I couldn't sleep. Yesterday I came back from a month long mission and that's why I thought I would be tired but I just couldn't manage to sleep. I turned to my left to see my girlfriend laying next to me. She looked so cute with her messy hair and dressed in a huge hoodie of mine. After staring at her for 5 minutes I decided to just get up and eat something because i was kind of hungry. So I slowly climbed out of bed not wanting to wake the sleeping beauty beside me and as soon I was out of bed I made my way over to the kitchen. I entered the kitchen and opened the fridge hoping to find something to snack but there wasn't anything but then an idea popped into my head. I wanted to bake something. So I put on some music, quiet enough to not been heard outside of the kitchen. Or that's what I thought.

Y/N POV:
I got waken by some music playing downstairs, well I think it was coming from the kitchen. I turned around expecting to see my girlfriend sleeping next to me but only to be met by an empty spot. I assumed she must be the one playing the music downstairs and due to the fact that I was now fully awake, I put on a robe because I was a little cold, and decided to head down to the kitchen. As soon as I reached the kitchen I saw Nat standing there in her cute night dress slightly dancing and humming to the music while baking a cake. The sight was adorable so I sneaked over to where she stood. I slowly put my hands around her waist not wanting to scare her. As soon as she felt my touch she turned around with the smile, I loved so much, plastered over her face. "Hey princess. What are you doing up ?" She asked. "What are you doing up ?" I asked back. She was about to answer but I got distracted by her emerald green eyes and her long lashes. How she smelled like vanilla and roses and how her hair sat so perfectly on her shoulders. How her cheeks were the color of light pink and her soft skin was shining in the moonlight that entered from the windows in the kitchen. The moon and the stars could be seen. It was a warm summer night. I got ripped out of my thoughts when she caressed my cheek and pecked my lips. It was a kiss filled with love and passion. Her kisses were the best part from our relationship besides from the cuddles. She gazed into my eyes after pulling back for air. I slightly began moving my hips to the still playing music in the background. She synced her movements with mine and soon we were dancing around in the kitchen at 3am in a robe and a night dress. In total but comfortable silence. We had no care in the world and there was just us dancing in the kitchen to some romantic music. Suddenly we were surrounded by flour that was in the air. She just threw a hand full of flour at my face! She was so paying for that! "Natasha Romanoff you are going to regret that! Come back!" I yelled as she began running away. I followed her but not before grabbing a hand full of flour to throw at her. Soon I reached her and at the first opportunity I threw the flour at her and hit her directly in the face. Oh no that wasn't going to end good so I just ran off in the other direction. "Y/N come here immediately!" I heard her yell but I didn't care. I ran like my life depended on it. It basically did. She ran straight behind me but not before stopping at the kitchen and grabbing a hand full of flour and continuing chasing me through the compound. Both of us giggling. Suddenly I fell because of the flour on the ground. 2 seconds later Nat was hovering me and before I could say anything she threw she flour directly at my face and breaking down from laughing at me and how I looked. After I recovered from the shock I started tickling her and she was trying to free from my grip but without success. After a minute or two I stopped needing a break from laughing that much. I just laid down beside her and closed my eyes. Both of us laying on the floor covered in flour and breathing heavily. I was so lucky to have her by my side. I would go anything for her. She didn't know but I would kill for her to be happy. "Nat ?" She just hummed letting me know she was listening. "Did I already tell you how much I love you ? And I'm never going to leave you. Pinky promise." "I love you more and I'm not leaving either. Your stuck with me forever. Well lucky you" she said. I just laughed and cuddled up to her. Both of us falling asleep on the floor.