Softie - Nat

Hii :) sorry for not updating but I didn't have any ideas but now I do so there will be a few updates soon. Anyways thank you for 900 reads <3

Me and Nat were two completely different people. She loved black and seemed cold hearted while I loved yellow, pink and was nice to everyone. And the most surprising part to everyone was that we were a thing. I loved how caring she could be if I hurt myself or If I didn't feel that good. I loved her over protective side and how she would get jealous when I talked to carol because she had had a crush on me but was now together with some random girl I didn't know. I assured her every time there was no need to worry but she would get jealous over and over again. But nothing would change the fact that every time we kissed or even touched electricity roamed through my whole body or my heart would beat faster that normal. I felt so safe in her arms like nothing could harm me.

Anyways today was a rather normal day at the compound. There was nothing to do so we just chilled and of course my girlfriend was training again. I sat at the counter in the kitchen and eating some cereal. It was around 1pm and it was sunny outside. The birds were chirping and butterflies were flying around. The air smelled like spring and the grass was green and on it grew pretty flowers. Spring was my favorite time of the year. Waking up to the sun shining into my face made my mood switch from a bad into a good one within seconds. I was sitting there and thinking about what to do when Nat came into the room and headed directly over to me. "Hi babe" "hi" I answered while kissing her. "I have a surprise for you" and with that she left and made her way into the living room where the rest of the team was. "Nat wait! Which surprise?" I excitedly asked. "You will see now" and with that she stood in front of the others and said "ok guys Picknick In 10" they all cheered and went to their rooms to change. "Aww baby you didn't have to do that" "I know but I also know how much you love days like these so I decided why not picnic" I smiled and hugged her. "I love you" "I love you too but now go change" I immediately ran to my room almost tripping on my way. I just heard Nat laugh at me.

10 minutes later we were all gathered around in the living room, the boys wearing some shorts, the girls skirts and dresses. Nat wore a jeans as always but I couldn't blame her she looked good in them. I wore a light see through dress with flowers on it. I could already tell Nat didn't like me wearing that dress in public but she was by my side so nothing could happen.

 I could already tell Nat didn't like me wearing that dress in public but she was by my side so nothing could happen

That's what it looked like

NAT/POV:
Y/N wore that cute dress that she looked gorgeous in but if I'm being honest I didn't like other people at the park, we were going to, seeing her like that but I was with her all the time so it would me okay. I would hurt everyone to even dare to look at my girl. She excitedly took my hand as we left and made our way over to the park while pulling at my arm and showing me all the animals flying around.

Soon we reached a field and also a little pond with ducks and their baby's running around. I could tell how excited Y/N was when she saw the baby ducks. "Nat look, look there's a duck family" "yeah baby I see, I see" I just stared at her. I thought of how much I loved her and how lucky I was. I loved how she would sleep in my lap while I was doing paper work. She would always tell me she wouldn't fall asleep but after 10 minutes she was fast asleep. During movie nights she would cuddle up to me and give me random kisses and whispering things like 'I love you' or 'you're the best' and my heart would always melt. She would steal my things, wanting me to chase her through the compound and giving her attention. It mostly ended up with me tickling her and her squealing and giggling uncontrollably. God how I loved that giggle of hers. How her eyes would twinkle and her cheeks turn red from too much laughing.

"Natty hellooo" she waved her hand in front of my eyes. "Yeah sorry I zoned out for a second" she giggled and laid down besides me looking up into the sky. I closed my eyes, consuming the sun. After about 5 minutes I noticed her moving around and as I opened my eyes to look at what she was doing I was met by the most adorable sight ever. She was doing a crown out of flowers that she had picked earlier. She was sticking out her tongue. That was another thing I loved about her. Every time she was concentrated she would stick out her tongue. I was sure she didn't notice and I wasn't going to tell her.

As she finished she smiled to herself and looked over to me and as she saw me already smiling at her she blushed. She crawled over to me and put the crown on top of my head. "Now you're a queen" "and you're my princess" she smiled and nodded. I noticed a bee near her face. "Babe don't move there's a bee" She panicked and moved abruptly. Accidentally killing the bee. Oh no. She would start crying every second now. I could already tears welling up in her eyes. "Hey, hey it's okay it was an accident" and then she bursted out crying. The others noticed Y/N cuddling into my chest and crying. Wanda asked "what happened?" With a concerned voice. Y/N answered between sobs "I- I accidentally k-killed a bee" and after telling her she cried even harder. "Babe it's okay no need to cry it was an accident ok?" I lifted her chin for her to look into my eyes. She sniffled and nodded. I hugged her even harder and laid back down with her on top of me. Seconds later she was fast asleep with her head buried into my neck. I sensed her warm breath tickling my skin and her cute little snores and flushed cheeks. She looked adorable and I never wanted to let her go. She was my girl and I wouldn't let anything happen to her