Sugar high - Nat

So this is a Short one again but I hope you enjoy it anyways :) and thank u for 400 reads <3

It was a boring afternoon at the compound. My girlfriend Nat was training with Clint since 11am and the rest of the team was just doing some random stuff like me. We came back from a mission last week so there was nothing to do. I was sat on the couch watching Dory for the 100th time. I loved this movie so much and everyone got annoyed because we had to watch it every time it was my turn to pick a movie at movie nights. I didn't understand why. Dory was so adorable and I loved how innocent she was. A bit like me sometimes or that's what Nat says. While I was watching the movie I saw someone approaching me. Thor. I looked up at him and saw a huge grin plastered across his face. "Hi Y/N what Are you doing ?" He asked. Weird. He could se I was watching a movie. "Uh watching dory" I said. "I see. I have a surprise for you" now that made me curious. "A surprise ? What is it" I excitedly said. He then showed me a box full of pop tarts. I looked at him wide eyed. "They're all for you" he said as he gave me the box. "I don't know Thor you know what happens when I eat too much sugar" "yeah I know but it's just sooo boring and Nat won't even find out she is training the whole day" I thought about it for a second and then nodded "alright gimme that" I said while grabbing the pop tarts and eating 5 of them. Now I was on full sugar high I could sense the adrenaline cursing through my veins. I saw Thor grinning. I didn't wait any longer and began doing cart wheels in the living room and running around like a little child. I didn't notice Nat standing there and glaring at me.

NAT/POV:
I had been training the whole day and it was currently 7pm. I decided it would be enough for today. I headed upstairs to get some water when I saw my girlfriend running around the compound doing cart wheels and giggling. It was an adorable sight but I needed to be strict because then she would consume even more sugar so I just stood there waiting for her to notice me and after a minute or two she did. She looked at me with big puppy eyes and said "hiiii I missed you natty" how can someone be that cute ?! I needed to keep a straight face. "Y/N get your ass over here ! What did I tell you about consuming sugar that late ?" She looked at me, grinned and ran to the balcony door. Oh no she wanted to go outside. It was raining and also dark. "Y/N don't you dare to step outside !" I shouted. She turned around and ran out the door into the pouring rain. I couldn't believe her. But deeply inside I loved the sight of her running around soaked wet but the problem was later she would be exhausted and I would have to deal with a sleepy Y/N. After watching her for 10 minutes and her not getting tired i called Pietro. "Pietro ? Would you please get her ?" He just nodded and made his way outside. 10 seconds later he returned with a soaked wet and giggling Y/N in his arms, carrying her bridal style. The sight was adorable. He sat her down on the floor and left not wanting to be involved in what was coming. I stood there looking down at my girlfriend she wore a hoodie of mine and a shorts. Her hair was soaked just like the clothes. She began stripping out of her clothes and soon stood there in a pair of underwear. I immediately put the towel that Pietro had brought me earlier. "Hi natty. Are you mad ?" She said while looking up at me with big eyes. "No bubs I'm not mad but could you tell me who gave you sugar ?" She whispered "Thor. He gave me pop tarts because it was boring and I said yes because you weren't there and he also said that you wouldn't notice. Sowyy" I couldn't stop smiling she was being so cute. "There's so need to be sorry hun" she just nodded and yawned. She must be pretty exhausted from all the running around. "Are you tired ?" I asked she just looked up at me and made grabby hands signaling me she wanted to be lifted up. And that's what I did. She placed her legs around my hips and her head on my chest. She sighed contently and 2 seconds later she was fast asleep. As soon as I noticed I made my way up to our bedroom and laid her down on the bed, changed her into some shorts and a t shirt and lifted the covers so she could sleep. I lifted the covers back up as soon as she laid in bed and made my way out of the room but obviously not before giving her a kiss on the forehead. I made my way down to the others and sat on the couch. After that my evening was pretty chilled and around 1am I made my way to bed and laid down besides Y/N. Sometimes I loved her being hyperactive.