Spider - Nat

Ok so this is a rather short one but I hope you enjoy it anyways. Ily guys <3 and thank you for 300 reads :)

It was another normal day at the compound. My girlfriend aka Natasha Romanoff was out shopping with Maria and Wanda. I asked her if I could come but she said no because she wanted to have a day together with Wanda and Maria and wanted to buy some gifts for my birthday next week so I just stayed here with Tony, Bruce, Clint and Steve. I trained a bit and went on a run. After I came back from the run I was pretty exhausted so I decided to shower and afterwards I would watch some movies as there was nothing to do. I entered mine and Nats shared bedroom and got rid of my sweaty clothes and took new ones with me to change after the shower. As soon as I started the shower I immediately relaxed and my muscles did too. I thought I heard the door creek but I didn't think much of it and decided to continue showering.

TONY/POV:
It was a pretty boring day so I decided I would play a little prank on Y/N. I knew she was scared of spiders so I decided to place a fake spider in the bathroom, where she was showering right now, to see her reaction. I smirked to myself as I lightly opened the door to place the spider inside and as I closed it again I made sure to lock it. Poor thing she was going to scream like crazy but it would be funny. So I just waited.

Y/N POV:
As I finished with showering I stepped out the shower to grab my towel but my heart stood still. There was a giant spider sitting on my clothes. I couldn't move. I was so scared of spiders so I just screamed from the top of my lungs "AAAAAAH! TONYYYYY! HELPPPPP!" As I was panicking I heard a light chuckle outside the door. It was Tony. He must have placed the spider. "TONY! Please help me!" I tried opening the door but It was locked. Tears slowly started to form in my eyes. "Tony please open the door! It's not funny" I cried as soon as I heard him walk away I noticed my hands were shaking and the tears I was trying to hold up ran down my cheeks. I was crying hard. I whispered "tony please. Just open the door" but he didn't hear me. I was a crying and and shaking mess on the floor. I was pretty sure you could hear my sobs outside the compound. After 5 minutes of crying I was getting could from laying in the bathroom floor curled up into a ball. I just wanted Nat to hold me. But I couldn't move because of the spider. So I grabbed the towel laying on the ground and wrapped myself in it. My sobs got a bit quieter but they were still audible. Why did Tony do that ? He knew how scared of spiders I was. I was laying on the floor wrapped up in a towel just wanting to be hold by my girlfriend.

-time skip to 5 minutes later-

NAT/POV:
As wanda, Maria and me entered the tower I was very surprised I didn't hear my girlfriend running down the stairs to greet me, as she always did. Suddenly Wanda said "Nat ? Do you hear that ? Isn't that Y/N crying ?" Omg yes she was right. I dropped my bags and ran up to our room skipping a few steps on the stairs nearly falling. As I reached our room I heard the sobs coming out of the bathroom I wanted to open the door but it was locked. Without hesitation I kicked against it and the door falling into the bathroom revealing a sobbing Y/N on the ground cuddled up into a towel. She looked at me with wide eyes. Her eyes were red and puffy.

Y/N POV:
Suddenly I heard steps approaching the door and the door knock twisting but the door didn't open. Seconds after, the door got kicked down and I saw Nat standing there. She saw me and then looked around the room before spotting a spider on my clothes. She gently lifted it and threw it away. Wait ! It was fake the whole time ?! Oh god i was so dumb. She kneeled down in front of me and put a loose strand of hair behind my ear and said "hi baby. What happened?" Between sobs I answered "t-Tony placed a s-spider in here w-while I was showering and h-he locked the door so I couldn't get out a-and I panicked. I'm sorry" "I'm so going to kill him but you don't need to be sorry princess you didn't do anything wrong. Come here" she opened her arms and I snuggled into them. She lifted me up and sat me on the bed. She changed me into a pair of sweatpants and a top and lifted the covers, for me to lay in bed and wait for her to get changed. As soon as she was changed too she laid down besides me and I immediately snuggled into her chest. I was so happy that she saved me. "Go to sleep baby I'm right here. No body's going to hurt you ok ?" I nodded and closed my eyes. I was pretty exhausted from all the crying and the last thing I heard was Nat yell "Tony I'm going to kill you !" I just smiled to myself and let the sleep overcome me.