Chapter 1

Tw in all chapters: Blood, Swearing, Abuse, Gore

Staring at the house in front of us made me want to weep as I had many cherished memories inside these walls. I stood beneath the dirt, reminiscing about the wonderful evocation I made at this wonderful home.

I gazed at the window, the rooms that were once filled with lights and furniture long gone. It was all dark and empty, and I couldn't sense the thrill of moving out. Maybe because I had always been in one place for the last eighteen years of my life.

"Do we really have to leave?" I asked, sucking on the dangling lollipop on my mouth without meeting my mothers gaze. "Are you not excited, (y/n)? Were finally moving to our dream house!" she shuns a bright smile towards me as she exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes and took the lollipop out of my mouth, "That house gives me the creeps, mom!" I shivered but my mother only ignored my complaints.

Since visiting that place, I wasn't able to let go of the clenching feeling of being watched at night and being followed whenever I walked down the streets in dark. With that, I always go near a populated area and carry pepper spray at all times.

A man around his 20s with dark hair and the same (e/c) color of eyes walked out of the porch and beckoned me over with a hand. "Oi! What are you doing standing there, (Y/n)? Help me out here!" Alex, my brother who was just two years older than me rolled his eyes and went inside.

"Just how many more are there?" I grunted, wishing to get this over with. Alex was starting to take action about moving out, and its coming nearer day by day. I'll miss him.

I went inside and saw the two men with the same blue suit moving the dark beige couch to the door, "Good evening." one in the front greeted. My mom walked in and looked at me, "(Y/n), get these gentlemen a glass of water, it's a hot day and we wouldn't want them dehydrated." my mom pushed me to the kitchen. I went inside and noticed that it was quite dim. The basket of fruits was no longer there, and the counter tops were surely empty.

I reached for the cabinet above me and began my search for cups. "Aha!" I rejoiced while snatching the two thin, plastic cups. I filled it up with water and went out of the kitchen, giving it to the two individuals.

I heard Alex called me upstairs once more, "Coming!" I shouted back as I hastily went up the stairs.

I peeked in his bedroom door and when he looked behind, ready to shout out my name once more he jumped. "Oh, fuck!" he accidentally shouted. "I heard that, Alex!" My father screamed from downstairs.

"Better keep your mouth shut, stupid." I laughed. "I can't when you look like the grudge," he passed me a box of what I assume to be his stuff, it was quite heavy.

Alex gazed at me, "You should try auditioning for one when they cast a new movie of it (y/n)! You would honestly be a hit." he gave me a sardonic smile and shooed me away from his room. "I'm not gonna put your belongings in the truck!" I said as I put the box on the floor and kicked it down the stairs.

"That's fine! It was your stuff anyway!" I heard his voice behind the door. Panic struck me like a thunderbolt and I began to race down the stairs to save my belongings. It might have been one of the antique goods I had or it might be something made out of glass.

I was unsuccessful with trying to catch up with my box full of goods and immediately took off the duct tape and looked inside. A suspire of relief overcame me as the things were all in tucked and no sight of porcelain nor glass was stored inside. It was only my books, most of them were twilight, and if it wasn't twilight then another vampire romance book.

After what felt like perpetual packing, we finished cramming the things inside the truck. My father went to the garage and took out the car, mom and Alex was still inside checking if we left anything else behind.