𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XIX

Her stare made him worry, she wasn't answering but rather was in a transe, what could she have done to her?

He knows wolf conflict is extremely unpredictable and dangerous as he himself faces situations as such with his own wolf.

His eyes reddened, not only because he was mad but also because of his inside wolf that's howling to get the fuck out to his luna who has finally appeared.

He actually sniffed her way before he saw her but shrugged it away and made his wolf calm down, once the inside animal made an affirmation that she's really out, the owner could barely control him anymore.

"I am here right?" She stated coldly.

"You and I both know you can't keep being human much longer, and if I believe what I've been told you are at your limit, why are you doing this?"

"I am sure you already remember what that old hag turned us into... you know why I am here alpha."

"You can't do that to yourself! Human YN and you are made to be one."

"No! That bound broke when 'our' grandmother chose only the human side to live and the wolf to suffer!"

"YN isn't responsible for that."

"Yes but someone has to pay." She spoke nonchalantly.

"Don't you dare hurt her!" He threatened glowing his dominant eyes that made her weak and whiny.

"I only want my alpha." she whimpered, at the verge of crying.

"I know, I will make sure you both meet but... that will have to be postponed for now and I need both of you free, the human and the wolf YN."

It was so hard on the wolf to agree on letting her go, she needed someone to take all the hate she's feeling on but her priority now and forever will be her mate.

With a hesitated nod she agreed "I see I am not really wanted here, alright then I will let her go as you order my dearest alpha."

She closed her eyes to connect completely with YN but Jungkook stopped her "Before that, I know we can't transform yet and I can feel how your soul is aching inside the human form but, I am willing to let my wolf out in my human form instead so you two catch up and for him to stop harrasing my scalp with his claws."

Her eyes shining, she had a wide smile on while nodding rapidly "That's all I have ever asked for."

● AUTHOR POV ●

Nodding to her back he closed his bamby eyes only to open them a while after as completely red and bloody.

"Luna." He squeezed her in his arms.

"Alpha!" She cried letting all her sorrow out, finally.

She felt alive again, all that had happened to her before seems dull and unimportant anymore.

"I missed you my dearest."

"Shh, stop crying" he dried her tears "we are reunited again and you have my word, no one is gonna take you away from me this time." He announced kissing her.

♡Meanwhile♡

Jungkook was now able to connect to the human YN who finally was freed from that black hole.

"YN!" Jungkook shouted.

"Kookie!" She answered happy to hear his voice.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes I am fine."

"I am sorry you had to live through this alone, sorry I was late to figure it-"

"Ow baby, this is far fom being your fault or mine or even hers, it had to happen Jungkook or else we would've never being able to feel this peaceful, you feel it too right? It's so calm and cosy now, all her hatered has evaporated."

"Yes indeed. She is beautiful, you are beautiful baby I can't wait to touch you again..."

"Let's give them their time, we will have ours soon."

The reunion took more time than planned, both wolves couldn't get enough of eachother, which I found adorable.

Right now, they were in their real form laying in the middle of the floor in the living room.

The male was licking his female's fur while she wiggled her tail and caressed him with her head from time to time.

The scene was so heart-warming but everything had an ending and this was no exception.

Touching eachother's nose, even though the female was whimpering as she didn't want to be separated from her mate, she knew they would be bound for good now.

She can see, talk and touch him anytime she wants.

Her revenge? What's that again?

One word from her lover made her forget all sourness of the past.

Indeed, love heals.

● TIME SKIP ●

Today was really tiring, mentally.

Too much informations were thrown to my face at once, not forgetting the overjoyed wolf inside my head now.

It's already hard for me to share thoughts with anyone and here she is dancing from place to place dying with happiness.

Don't get me wrong, I am happy too.

I am officially a werewolf and we solved all misunderstandings we had, kind of.

I could be with Jungkook again after so long as well, that alone will draw a huge non-erasable smile on my face.

Still, I am dead tired and I would like a huge comfy-

"-cover and a fluffy pillow."

I smiled.

"You heard?"

"No need, I know you well enough plus it's written all over your face 'I want to sleep'."

"I won't deny that."

"Let's cuddle to sleep my baby." He layed behind me on the couch, spooning me and rolled us inside the covers like a burrito.

I seriously love this man.

"I love you." I announced and drifted off to sleep immediately.

Jungkook, on the other hand, couldn't close an eye as he was very worried of what's coming.

All those problems...

Truly, his mate and her wolve's conflict was solved swiftly and with no further worries, but how can he deal with the new arisen problem, his wolf.

He will never let him go back to continue the blood sucker's matter, he will never leave his mate from now onwards alone.

Especially since the previous events were dangerous on her.

● JK POV ●

... I still can't believe her grandmother could do something so wrong...

I glanced at YN's face to calm down but it seems that my negative energy was felt by her as her eyebrows knitted while she had an annoyed expression all over her pouty face.

I chuckled, sorry love, and tried to relax so she will have a good sleep.

She deserves at least that after all.

I am still uneasy, I feel something coming, to be more precised someone.

In fact, he should've shown earlier.

I wonder if I was wron-

MARK! He barked.

Of course not... I am always right...