𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XIII

"You did? Where? I mean she is not the type to travel at all. I only saw grandma travel twice my whole life living with her, how did you two meet?"

"When I was little, uncle Beomseok once took me to her house I guess? My memories of that time are a little blurry so I don't remember all the events, only her putting her hands on both sides of my head or something."

"Why would she do that?"

"I don't know but I am sure uncle Boemseok has the answer to that. We will go see him once we get over with this, yeah?"

I nodded still thinking about the subject which he noticed almost immediately, "Don't over think this YN. How about I teach you how to cook?"

"UGH, I tried so many times already but I could never cook well. One should now when to give up right?"

"You will learn, trust me on this?" He tilted his head like a puppy, pouting.

"Yes." I said without thinking much.

"Great! Let's start then!" He grinned getting up, pulling me with him toward the kitchen counter.

"Cut the tomatoes while I do the onions."

I tried to maintain the tomato in place to cut it into slices but it was too hard.

"Can't I just sit and learn only by watching you?" I pleaded him doing the same pleading gestures he did.

"But... oh, well alright. Pay attention to what I am doing though. I want to eat your food, so you better learn soon." He demanded.

"Yeah yeah, sure." I sat down grinning like a kid that was off of his punishment.

Watching him so serious while cutting the vegetables skillfully, decorating them with cheese and putting them into the oven.

He looked like a real chef, a very handsome one to be specific.

"wow! Its look and smell are making my stomach growl! I can never cook like this Jungkook." I exclaimed excitedly then whined munching a tomato slice.

"Don't give up before even trying. I am sure you will do better than this baby."

"Listen, I will cook someday but please don't get your hopes up."

He ruffled my hair making some of it fall on my face, "Let's eat." He took the food to the table.

I blew the hair off my face pouting, crossing my hands on my chest.

So childish... anyway.

He turned back to me to find an annoyed expression all over my face, "What's the long face for?"

Glaring at him I didn't utter a word. Clever him finally understanding the reason on his own like a big boy, he came back to where I was and reached his hands to fix what he ruined, aka my hair.

"Done! It looks even better than before!" He joyfully spoke.

Curious of how he made my unbrushed for two days hair look good, I took look on the window glass.