𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XVI

"What did you just say?"

"Mark me." Determination was obvious in her glowing eyes, she lift her arm and moved her hair aside in order to leave space for my teeth to sink in her neck. Something YN would never do voluntarily.

"I can't do that yet we have already talked about this YN."

"I want you to alpha." She breathed pleading.

"I-I can't, no! YN baby hold yourself together for me. L-look here." I lift her chin so I could confirm her state.
She had a desperate look, submission written all over her face, she wasn't objecting anything I ask her to do. Is she doing this because I am leaving?

"YN, don't worry I won't take long there."

Her eyes started glistening with tears instantly.

"D-don't cry!"

Something is definitely not right...

I tried to figure out a solution but the only person able to help is my wolf who was still not showing nor giving any sign that he would any time soon.

While I was thinking she spoke, "I wan- ngh- ahAAH!" She screamed then immediatly fainted.

"YN! Cub!!" Terrified? Hell no, I was horrified. I had no clue what to do.

Still in the process of the shocking event, I felt her fingers move then noticed she was waking up. I breathed out of relief.

"Uhm..."

"Love, thank god! How are you feeling?"

"J-jungkook? What happened?"

"You fainted baby and before that you were being weird... What's the last thing you remember doing?"

"We were arguing about the actor and then... then, I-I don't know. What happened to me Jungkook?" She sputtered.

"Calm down love, nothing happened."

"B-but you said I was acting weird." Tears filled her eyes.

"I did but... that doesn't matter. I will explain later. The only important matter right this instant is to know how you are."

"I am fine, only a slight headache."

"Shit, I am going to bring medicine. Stay still!" I run to look for a headache medecin not giving her the chance to protest.

As she drank it, I lift her body in between my arms and went to our shared room. She kept squirming to free herself but nothing worked.

I put her in bed and ordered, "You will not move even a tiny bit without my permission. Understood missy?"

"Yes sir. Can we play a game at least? I don't want to waste this day..."

"Sure, what's on your mind?"

"I was thinking of truth or dare but since I can't move *Rolling Eyes* I guess there will be only truths, it will be a good way to get to know each other more..." She asked hesitantly.

"I like the idea. You go first, come on."

"Hmm... what is the place you feel most safe at?"

"Easy, in between your arms babe *Wink*."

"I-I see, your turn."

"When did you realise you fell in love with me?"

"... The day I understood you didn't want to hurt but protect and help me *Blush*."

"I am glad you did..." I couldn't hold my smile back.

Feeling embarrassed she changed the topic, "How many piercings do you have?"