𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XVII

● YN P.O.V ●

Darkness, that was all I was surrounded by. I didn't know where I was nor where to go. I wasn't able to even decipher where my own legs were.

I heard Jungkook's voice echo through the empty space. It was weak and unclear but for me I could recognise his words anywhere.

I tried to shout his name so that he knows where I am however there was no sound coming out of my mouth, I couldn't speak.

I became more horrified.

What is wrong with me? Where am I?

I was with my boyfriend creating special moments then poof, here I am in this place alone facing the unknow.

A purple like string light started glowing in the horizon. It blinded my vision for seconds, I had to shield them using my hands but slowly my eyes got used to it.

I was scared but I had no other choice than go to where the light was, maybe it is my way out?

Hugging myself to feel somehow protected, I took small steps towards the strange illumination. Unfortunately, as much as I walked I didn't seem to be getting near it, not even a bit.

"YN." I heard someone calling me from the same spot I was heading to.

The voice was strangely familiar, it soothed my worry. I accelerated my walk, jogging as I knew that was my way out of here.

"YN." The same voice called again and a child's laughter followed.

This voice...

I stood still, waiting for it to speak again.

"Come closer YN." I didn't move, where did I hear it before?

"Let's fix that broken smile of yours." The child laughed again, I suppose he was being tickled to show a smile.

This scene wasn't new to me, I had assisted to something like this before...

As I was trying to figure out this whole new mess, it hit me at the same time the child called, "Grandma~"

My eyes filled up with tears while I held my hands covering my mouth. It was my grandmother's voice calling me when I was a child.

I didn't have enough time to process my happiness to be able to listen to her voice again as I heared, "Child, this is uncle Boemseok."

...

Jungkook's uncle?

"... And this is Jungkook." she continued.

What?

"He is a friend YN, go play with him whilst I have a talk with uncle here"

That day... I-I remember that day!
My grandma was calling me out of the room. I refused pouting as I hated the fact that I wasn't allowed to go play out with Taehyung.

She had come to cheer me up and started tickling me. She always said that she would fix my broken smile up when I was sad...

As we were playing the door rang, grandma went to open it while I waited for her in the living room.
She introduced me to a man with a child, uncle Boemseok and Jungkook!

Next, what happened next? Damn it YN! Remember... Yes!

I went to my room together with Jungkook, I recall that we played so much... It was the first time I had fun with a boy beside my brother or cousin.

My tears started flowing. I remember all these facts... god...

I had no idea this happened, how could I forget such a happy memory? Why did I remember it now, out of all times?