𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 IV

The hug was shorter than my liking but we had to separate from each other when we heard our brothers coming back.

Just before they got inside the room he held my hand once again and asked me to meet him after all this ends.

Too enlaced by him I nodded, accepting his offer whithout realisation.

The four of us setteled down another time inside the room.

Hoseok was teasing Jungkook at every available occasion, he was telling us stories about the little Jungkook.

His first day at work and how he poured water all over his files then started tearing scared of how his brother would act and look at him...

"He has always been a crybaby." Hoseok joked but Jungkook was clearly annoyed and embarrassed.

Today seems to be the let's-annoy-Jungkook day *chuckle*

I got tired so I leaned unto Tar's ear and asked to go home, "I am getting tired Tae."

"Okay, let's go..." he turned to look at Hoseok, "guys it is a pleasure to work with you, I am sure we will get along great.

Unfortunately we have got to go now, it is getting late" he mentioned getting up.

Both brothers and I did followed.

"We are so happy to work with you guys as well! have a good night and see you tomorrow." Hoseok smiled.

We were about to leave when I heard *Y/N*

Recognising his voice I quickly turned to look at Jungkook who was looking at me tensely.

"Did you say something Jungkook?" I asked.

"You heared!?" His eyes lit up but quickly his face turned poker "I-I did not say anything Y/N."

Weird...

"Are you sure? I clearly heard you calling me though."

"We didn't hear him speak a word too sis." Taehyung annonced.

I looked at Hoseok who nodded the same answer.

Strange...

"Well that's weird, I am sorry Jungk- Are you alright?"

He was looking at me while smiling widely he looked so content, even when his smile made my heart skip a beat his duality made me uncomfortable.

Why is he always smiling like that whithout any reason?

"Is there something on my face?" I questioned worriedly.

Maybe he's laughing at me, maybe there's something on me that's making him smile... that is the only possibility... I guess.

"No no there's nothing on your face you're just beautiful."

In an instant I felt my heart stop with his sudden statement.

I was so not expecting to hear that from him not now and not in front of our two big brothers.

His brother just laughed it off and hit his arm playfully.

"She is indeed beautiful!"

Mine on the other hand, looked pissed-- he's the protective type, he never lets boys approach me.

I don't mind though since I also dislike that... But this time, I couldn't disagree more.

I was actually happy...

"Alright then we shall leave now for real. Y/N let's go." Tae grabbed my hand and dragged me out.

I followed him while glancing back at Jungkook from time to time until we got out.

In my room I kept on remembering what had happened a while ago.

"OMG! I can't believe it! He's so cute and handsome and caring and...Yaaaa!!" I squealed and burried my face into my pillow.

Some time later, I sat up again still dreaming about Kookie.

I put my face on both of my hands and sighed "I think I am in love."

Something suddenly hit my window and made me wake up from my trance.

"Huh? What's that?" I walked to check.

I widened my eyes seeing the person waiving to me "J-Jugkook?!"

Opening the window I asked shocked "what are you doing here this late?"

"Did you foget?"

"Forget what?"

"Our date..."