𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XIV

● JK P.O.V ●

A gentle and cool breeze rushed in from the window causing the curtains to move as if they were dancing to the air's melody.

I opened my eyes, I let out a sleepy groan when streaks of sunlight penetrated the room and blinded my vision.

Blinking a couple of times, I finally got used to it and was able to see clearly.

An uncontrollable smile formed on my lips when I remembered last night's dream, it seemed so real... *Sigh*

I tried to move but something was blocking me so I took the sheets off to figure what the problem was, that's when I was met with an angelic sleeping face.

It wasn't a dream!

I gasped silently trying to figure how much of a lucky bastard I am for being this lucky yet managing to sleep like a potato sack instead of staying up all night and admiring this angel's breathtaking beauty.

She's cute awake and damn cute asleep.

Sleeping between my arms, lips parted, hair strands caressing her face making her wiggle her nose to get rid of the ticklish sensation, her eyelashes were scarily and amazingly long, perfect eyebrows, smooth skin, just... Wow!

I brought my hand close to her face, trying to push the hair that was annoying her away. I couldn't resist not to caress and pinch her cheeks slightly in the process.

I turned my gaze to the clock on the wall, it was 6 AM sharp. Still too early for her to wake up.

I made sure to cover back the parts of her body that were exposed then nuzzled my face in her neck taking her sweet smell that was calming me. I was happy, too much happy...

The grin on my face couldn't stop growing every time I remembered her confession for me, her hugs, her lips on mine. Her neck was so tempting, I just wanted to taste it, not in a creepy way or... Well!

I was literally drooling, trying to keep control while I approached my lips to the spot and kissed her lightly. She wiggled a little.

Oh she's ticklish! maybe I shouldn't... or should I? I grinned michiviously to myself.

Slowly, I approached my lips to her neck once more. This time though, I did not hold back as I immediately attacked the place with kisses.

I sucked, licked and gave her hickies enough for a month. Even then it wasn't enough, I didn't want to stop so I continued to decorate my unfinished peace of art.

She is a heavy sleeper, I gotta admit because even with all the insistence I was using she only wiggled around a little yet, that made my work hard.

I hovered over her not detaching my lips and held her head still by grabbing delicately her jaw. My other hand sneaked to her thigh squeezing it lightly to get rid of the tension growing inside me.

I needed to touch her more but for now, this is the limit. I promised to give her time and I am sure she will be angry when she finds out about what I have done to her neck, no need to push her more until she officially hates me.

I was cut out of the debate my mind and heart were having when I recognised her provoking moan.

It was loud enough to wake her up from her slumber with wide eyes. She couldn't hold her shocked face for long as she swiftly went back to moaning my name, "Mmh... Jungkook ah-"

"Good. Morning. Cub." I said between kisses.

"S-s-top." she murmured tilting her head to the side, giving me more access.