Disclaimer

The camera starts back up showing Kitty near the camera lens getting it back on before moving away to show Soejammy rubbing his sore cheek.

Soejammy: Oww...you pack a strong hit.

Kitty: Sorry about that...the thunder was just scary, and I just wanted to hide somewhere safe. I'll help sort out with an ice pack when we're done with the disclaimer.

Soejammy: Well then, we better do it now. Now like most stories, we will have to make "Disclaimers" to avoid taking copyrighted stuff.

Kitty: This is to avoid having the story taken down in case we use any materials that belong to anyone. This includes all pictures, videos, music, any form of artwork at all!

Soejammy: We value EVERY artist that has done their work to show their love for the series. All rights to Kingdom Hearts and all it's characters, games and places mentioned belong to Square Enix and Disney. That includes other games or shows that are placed into this book.

Kitty: This is in no way that we take credit for this and make money based on the work done here, we only make the story out of love and respect.

Soejammy: So without further ado, let's get into the show of Dimensional Hearts.

Kitty: After getting you an ice pack for your cheek. Oh before I forget, we hope you enjoy the story!