ZERO O' CLOCK | KNJ

"And you gonna be happyLike that snow that just settled downLet's breathe, like the first timeAnd you gonna be happyTurn this all aroundWhen everything is new, zero o'clock"

Like that snow that just settled down
Let's breathe, like the first time
And you gonna be happy
Turn this all around
When everything is new,
zero o'clock"

。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆ - ☆。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆

Another stressful day was coming to an end. Honestly, stressful doesn't even give it justice! It was one of the worst series of days, where Choi Misun couldn't complete all the overflooding files, got scolded by her seniors and boss, had to stay overtime to complete them but she herself still wasn't satisfied with her work quality, accidentally got her blouse stained with coffee, nearly missed the last bus and the list goes on.

She just wanted to scream and maybe kick a few trashcans hard. But both options weren't available or else she would be sent to a mental asylum.

But where could she vent her frustrations, emotions? She squeezed her eyes shut, exhaling loudly. She tried to calm herself down massaging her temples and leaning back into the bus seat. She thought for a while and just pressed on her first speed dial.

"Hello Joon. Are you free?"

"Sun-ah, what happened? I'm actually working on a bit, but it's okay, I can spare a few minutes."

"Oh, sorry, I know this is selfish of me but can I vent for a few minutes?

"Yes.." He replied in a concerned voice.

"You know, it was one of those days where I would feel like shit. Angry, sad, frustrated with myself and everything. It would feel like everyone except me was doing a better job at their work, but only I wasn't able to do anything correctly. I am supposedly smart, quick to learn, right? So why isn't anything going my way? I seriously feel like I can't do anything like I'm a failure...

B-but, I had been trying my best, working my hardest. This is just so demotivating. I feel so heavy in my heart, I don't wanna do anything, just be floating around in the vast empty space. I just hate everything in the world, even myself even more so."
She choked on her words, tears streaming down slowly.

"But I know I shouldn't be hating myself. I shouldn't be acting all emo. It is normal. This is normal. Everyone feels like this. But why am I making a mountain of this? I'm sorry for wasting your time, making you listen to this gibberish. Oh, I'm sorry-"

"Who said you aren't allowed to feel so? Who said this is all gibberish? All your thoughts, your emotions are important. Yes, many people would feel like that but so does that make it a normal thing? No, it doesn't. You know, everyone has a day like this.

A time period when they feel the worst of themselves. They hate everything. As you said, you shouldn't be hating yourself, but tell me don't we hate each other when we fight? But do we truly hate each other all the time? No, I believe so, right? Or do you?"
His voice is light at the end, a faint chuckle in the air.