UNDER THE STARS | JHS

"Did you know it is said that gret people become stars and watch over us?"

"Whatever those sayings may be, but for me you're the only one brightest star in my eyes."

。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆ - ☆。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆

"Do you know, it is said that the many great people become stars after they pass away and watch over us- Ow! Wha?! Why?!"

"There you go talking like some ancient grandpa. I know, you like lion king so much, but damn."

Hoseok's rubbed his arm where Micha had hit him. They both were out far away from city, on a mountain where they could see stars clearly. It was like the sky was filled with pixie dust all over emitting it's magical aura.

"You do know that they are actually I quote 'balls of gas burning millions of miles away', right?"

"What do you think I am?! I'm not Timon! And I do know my stuff!"

After the childish banter ending with laughters, they layed there staring at those stars.

"Hey Micha, do you actually feel something else while watching the stars, like what is your interpretation about them?"

"Oh well... The sky is clear, filled with dim stars which disappear as the morning comes. It was sad how for the fight between the moon and sun, the stars have to disappear when it wasn't even anything related to them.

And when the sun rises, the sunrays are soft and warm and not harsh, as paying tribute to the stars that are going away with the night.

Also, dont you feel, stars are always potrait as the bad guy. Like they are nothing infront of moon and all. I feel like each star has it's own different story. We are not able to see it as it reaches to us very very very late and sometimes even not.

Stars are like living people. Each having their own different story, different colour, different brightness. And where's the lie? Humans are said to be made by star stuff. Just because moon is bigger and brighter doesn't mean that those stars are not as well bright and worth.

Who made the saying that the dead ones look upon others and guide them as stars? That person must have been drunk and delusional to think that shit. I'd rather compare stars to living people.

People never express themselves to the living ones, arguments and hate for living and flowers and love, gratitude for dead. And people still expect to be loved  after this. World is ironic. I'd rather compare stars to living people. "

Hoseok looked at Micha's side profile. How beautiful she looked just like a princess...
Her eyes sparkled with the stars and her skin reflected back the moonlight. Her lips were opened in awe at the heavenly stars.
How lovely was she like this...

Suddenly, she turned around her head, two pairs of eyes staring at each other.

He was caught by her. But he couldn't move away. He was enchanted by her eyes, looking into the abyss full of love and mystery. Her eyes were full, like a surprised doe's, so beautiful. The stars reflected back from her brown eyes staring back at him.

He just wanted to get drown in her eyes. Was she a siren? Did she know about this ability of hers? He didn't care. He was willing to drown for her.

She slowly moved closer to him. His mind went blank, closing his eyes, he didn't know what was he expecting. Eagerly he waited for something he didnt know what.

"Ahh!" He moaned of light pain, but more because of embarrassment. His whole face flushed and he craddled his ear which was bitten by her. Thank goodness it was dark. Or else she could have seen his flushed face.
"Don't be so startled! Where were you lost in?! I called you so many times; seok, seokie, hobi, hobi kinobi!! But you didnt respond at all!"

He didn't respond trying to still stabilize his heart beat. He faced the other way. Micha grew anxious of this. She sat up in anxiety and uncertainity.

"Hey Hobi... does it hurt much? I'm so sorry! I did it lightly... May be I did more... I'm so sorry! Let me see it."

She tried to turn him around, but he turned before he could do anything, her hands suspended, with no support, she fell down onto him.

She didnt understand what happened in that moment. Her face all red, she wanted to dig a hole right there and go in there. She tried moving away, but he didn't lose his grip on her. Timidly she raised her eyes, looking at him, gazing at her. All the playfulness gone. Even the tension was so intense that it'd be cut like butter.

They both had lost into each other's eyes.
Both not being able to move away. Like two stars in sky, they gravitate towards each other. Trying to look more deeper in each other's eyes.

"Whatever those sayings may be, but for me you're the only one brightest star in my eyes."

。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆ - ☆。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆

So, how was it? I had started writing this with no practical direction, but I love how it came out //^^//

I had been writing this to Love Sight, gosh, how heavenly do they sing, I really love TXT. (´ ω '♡)

And Doom at Your Service? Are you watching it??

I am waiting for it to complete. I'm not good with sad endings, but I really liked the drama as far as I have glimpsed. Especially Park Boyoung and Seo Inguk! Their chemistry is superior! (≧◡≦) ♡ (//▽//)

Tell me your thoughts! And also drink enough water and wear mask! Your life is the most important thing❤

Good day/night!

-Tana