BLUE AND GREY | MYG

If you wanna go with BnG piano,
https://youtu.be/EDfnrQYxILQ

•. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •

(Webtoon, Eph, Soph courtesy, Purple Hyacinth, ep 64)•

•. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •

I just wanna be happier
Melt me, I'm cold
My hand reached out innumerable times
A colourless echo
Oh this ground feels so heavier
I am singing by myself
I just wanna be happier
Is even this too much to ask for?

~Blue and Grey

。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆ - ☆。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆

1:29 Am

Yoongi stopped laying in bed. What good was it to just lay on the bed, false hoping that he could somehow miraculously fall asleep? The endless thoughts were eating him from inside. There was no peace, no sleep, no her, nothing.

He looked out the window out of habit. Everything was the same, save the snowfall. It was nearly the end of the year. The snowfall had increased. The snow dancing on the black void with tiny flickering occasional neon lights of nearby 24/7 shops and restaurants greeted him. It was too festive for him, too colourful. Averting his gaze, he gazed into the room.

He could see himself and her watching their old films and recorded memories. He singing the songs he had written for her, after composing them for hours in his studio. How long had it been? Her melodious laughter and smiles as fresh as newly arrived spring. He could still remember how she would whine and push him like a little child who is being shown her videos and photos when she was a baby.

And he laughing and teasing her for being so cute and sweeter than his song for her. How long had it been since he had laughed? He didn't even remember or know how to smile nowadays. Coming out of his reverie, the blank screen glares back at him, the last film finished long ago.

"Huh"

He grunts as he feels the need to get out of the house, getting some fresh air would do him some good. He convinces and drags himself outside.

Putting on a long coat and a scarf, he left behind the house filled with her memories. It was too colourful for him. Too colourful when his life now has only blue and grey colours.

He started randomly strolling the wintery streets filled with bright hues. The cold hit him hard, it was really cold outside. It was like a reality check that this wasn't a nightmare or any hallucination. That it was reality.