ON THE SPUR OF THE MOMENT | MYG

On the Spur of the Moment

-on impulse; without planning in advance.

。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆ - ☆。・::・゚★

Yoon Eunjoo had always been the type to follow her brain rather than heart.

But the past 6 months had been exceedingly difficult to her.

She would start thinking about a classmate called Min Yoongi she didn't even care about or had ever talked to.

Or her eyes would divert sneakily towards him when they were in class.

But this wasn't supposed to happen!

It was her own body and she was supposed to have control over all her movements and actions, but that was clearly not happening!

Was she under someone's telekinesis or some other sci-fi superpower or maybe even hypnosis? Nah, that ain't possible.

But the last straw was when her heart started beating sporadically out of nowhere!

She had literally sprinted all the way to the nurse's office, thinking that she was having some heart episode. But the nurse just said that it was nothing. Eunjoo was baffled.

How the hell it was 'nothing'?!

Okay, she had still unwillingly scratch out the medical reason.

That wasn't it.

So, she started observing herself as a third person. She noted the common factor in all those things.

It was all because of the weird short boy in her class.

He wasn't really that short, it was just that the average guys in her class were tall and so was she. He was just a few centimeters taller than her.

He preferred to be alone and avoid crowded and noisy places. He would normally be reading comics or playing basketball or just have his headphones on.

His cute gummy and eye smile could start another heart episode to just anyone. And the scrunching nose when he doesn't want to do something? It was adorab- no! It wasn't.

She was just too tired all that heart clenching and beating. Seriously she never understood why people would go and confess someone who they didn't even have a chance with.

But maybe now she did understand it after all. It was too painful! She had always thought she wont ever have any of these ...painful reactions. But luck wasn't her best friend.

Maybe, just maybe, ....confessing feelings would help her get over this thing?

It wasn't that he would just yes say to someone he didn't even know. If anything he would be too pissed. Anyone will be, right?

That would hurt a bit, but after that she would be back fresh and unbothered like a fresh salad.

Okay!

Repeating all the possible scenarios in her head and she strengthened herself.

Finally taking a deep breath, she marched straight to the boy who had caused her so much torment.

"Hey you! I like you, so respond quickly what we both know you would say and save me my time!"

Oh wow. That came out as fast as a rap. He heard it all right, right? Or else, it would be embarrassing repeating the same thing.

Loud, noisy, abrupt, rude- check!

Given her personality and bearing, she knew how to make sure of that. That was the last option she had and now was the time to try it.

The good thing was that, she had called him to a secluded place. At least she will be spared from the embarrassment of rejection.

There's no way anyone, anyone, let alone a stranger who hated all those stuffs, would respond positively for that!

She hide her crazy Cheshire cat smile while looking down. She hated eye contact on daily basis but this was too much of adrenaline, even for her, so she sneaked a peek on what expressions he had.

His eyebrows were furrowed, nose scrunched, irritation and surprise filled his eyes.

She wasn't a face reader, but that definitely meant no, right? A few angry words and a wonderful happy rejection and then she would be back to her happy small world with no feelings attached!

But that was what she had thought.

"Fuck"

"Why did you have to ask me first?! I was going to ask you!"

He shouted at her with red cheeks. He was just so cut-

Uh oh.

She was done for.

。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆ - ☆。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆

Funny and cute, right? I had actually written this way back.
Would you like to get a second part of this??
If yes, then comment so! ^^

I should stop listening to sad paino, start happy ones. I can only thinking of sad stories these days (^-^;)

Thank you for the 400+ reads!💜💜💜

Click the lil star at lower left corner!

Don't be so hard on yourself okay?
You're doing a really good job!(°◡°♡)

-Tana