IN THE GAZEBO | JJK

"Su Hang, did you know? Sometimes I find you very troublesome and confusing

"Su Hang, did you know? Sometimes I find you very troublesome and confusing. You can be stuffy sometimes. Every day you have this poker face and most of the time, you don't tell me what you're thinking. I find it really hard. So, let's do it like this.

If you want to go on a date, you can just ask me. If you want to buy me a gift, you can just buy it for me. If I misunderstand you, just go ahead and explain things. If you're upset or sad, just tell me directly."

~Shen Xi, Please Confess to Me

。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆ - ☆。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆

She was angry, frustrated. A storm of wild emotions was brewing inside her. Pain, sadness, hurt, all these words just couldn't even come near to express what she was feeling.

She had been forced married to Su Hang for 3 billion. No, her parents weren't bad or greedy, on the contrary, they were opposed to this idea. But if she hadn't married, their company would have got bankrupt. The problem wasn't even the company. It was just that her family supported many charity foundations and orphanages which would all fall, hell, even her mother was always ill.

So, putting aside all her emotions and esteem, she had married Su Hang. She may have had some hopes for a peaceful future together but it was said that Su Hang had a huge long crush on some other girl. It was like he was filling her void with Shen Xi. So, she had never tried to connect, ask or talk to him. And Su Hang was the type to be quiet, emotionless, distant, awkward in front of her. So, he also never did, while blaming himself inside.

It was only after Su Hang's death, 6 months after their divorce that Su Hang's best friend, Li QingYuan, told her the whole truth. The mysterious girl whom Su Hang liked was none other than Shen Xi. They had met twice before when they were kids and had helped each other.

But how could she remember that she was just 3 the first time and around 8 the second time? Li QingYuan gave her a box Su Hang held the dearest to his heart. Inside was their wedding photo, her rabbit doll she had lost when 3 and her bracelet, and many other things about her.

In the wedding photo, Su Hang was lovingly gazing at her while she was looking away at something with no expression. She felt her heart pain. But what could be said now? He was gone. Never to come back. If only they had communicated, talked it out... All those 5 years of being together yet far away from each other. And the past...

If only they could rewind time. If only there was another chance, a rebirth, but what were the chances? Even if she wished she couldn't. And why did he not say anything at all?! Her heart clenched in a storm full of violent emotions.

Sitting in a wooden gazebo with hot cocoa beside, the gentle warm sunlight of winter shone on a figure partially. Her usually black hair looked honey brown and golden as if they were precious amber threads from centuries ago.