episode 20

Recap:

"But you were always really rude to me-"

I tried to complain again but I got cut off by his sudden lips crushing onto mine.

No

Nonono

NOOO

No he's doing it again!!

I was about to push him off but he broke the kiss on his own.

"WHY DONT YOU TRY TO GET THAT I FUCKING FELL INLOVE WITH YOU!!" he screamed and attached his lips back onto mine.

Oh damn.
----------

I could feel my heart throbbing. His hands on each sides of my cheecks. His eyes closed. His eyelashes... I never realised they were so long...and beautiful... eventually I also closed my eyes and kissed him back.

His soft touch melted me ,I almost couldn't stay still. He said he fell inlove with me? Can I trust him? He looked so sincere though....

Slowly I lost my energy to stand up, his hands moved away from my cheeks and wrapped around my waist and in a swift of a motion he picked me up and carried me to his kitchen,  still not breaking the kiss.

He sat me down on the counter. We finally broke the kiss as I was running out of air. I looked at him while we touched foreheads against each other.
His eyes were scanning my face and then made eye contact with me... damn I can feel my cheecks heating up.

He gave me a quick peck and softly smiled innocently.

"You are mine now" he said with such a low tone.

Oh okay- WAIT WHAT

Time skip a week later.

ARGHHHHH THIS IDIOT.
HE DARES CONFESS , KISS AND THEN CALL ME HIS- TO THEN DISSAPPEAR TO NO WHERE.

WHERE IS THIS MF HAVENT SEEN HIM IN A WEEK.

Ugh where are you i just want to see you.

Some hours later:

*phone starts ringing*

"Hello?" I asked waiting for the person on the other side of the call to say something.

Silence.

"Helloooo????" Again no response.

"Ugh these prank calls " I was about to hung up when suddenly the person spoke up.

"Are you home right now?". The person asked and i recognised the voice in an instant.

"HYUNJIN THAT YOU? YOU ASSHOLE WHERE HAVE YO-"

"come out"

"Huh?" I opened the door and saw him infront of the house ,leaning against the car ,one hand inside the pocket of his jacket and the other holding the phone next to his ear.

He gave me a pure innocent smile as soon as he made eye contact with me.

Look at him smiling like nothing happened? He dissappear for a week then shows up out of nowhere.

I hung up on the phone, closed the front door then made my way towards him.

"Whats wrong are not happy to see me? Aren't you gonna give your handsome boyfriend a nice lovely kiss?" He asked while giving me a cheeky smile.