ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 1

Y/n P.O.V

My daily routine is basic: get up in the morning, get ready,go to school, comeback home, dinner and back to sleep.
I always wonder how can I make my life more interesting, its like everyday is the same as everyother day.

At school nothing special happens as bcuz I live in a small town so the school is also really small and it didn't had many students, so we all basically know each other. We are all either kind of like friends or just ignore each other.
At home is also simple, its just me and my parents.

I always feel like there's something missing in my life. I wish my life was as interesting as a movie.

Today I was going home a bit late as because I had to search for a book at the library.
The sun was setting creating a beautiful purple and pink sky ,which then started turning darker as each minute passed.

The soft cold wind ruffling my long black hair. My cheeks were now really cold but it felt really good. The street was really quiet ,not many people used this street, the only sounds that could be heard was the soft sound of the movement of the leaves and my steady footsteps.

 The street was really quiet ,not many people used this street, the only sounds that could be heard was the soft sound of the movement of the leaves and my steady footsteps

I finally reached my house. It was now really dark. But something caught my eye, more like someone.
I saw someone sitting in their front garden, I couldn't see them well because of the darkness of the early night, but I guessed is the new neighbour, because these few days i saw people bringing boxes and putting them inside. My family didn't get to meet the new neighbour yet so I still don't know who he is.

I felt too tired to greet him now ,also because it was already too dark, so I decided to greet him properly tomorrow.
I got inside my house, all the lights were shut. Aren't my parents at home yet? I turned on the lights and made my way to the kitchen.

There was a note stuck to the fridge , I took it and read it "hi sweetie its mum and dad, your grandpa fell sick so we need to look after him for few days, I'm really sorry but today u need to stay home alone, tomorrow your cousin will come to look after you. Make sure to eat dinner,i left it in the fridge, stay safexx"

I sighed and went to my room. I changed, ate ,did my homework and went to sleep like as always.
Suddenly my sleep was interrupted by some loud noises, more like loud music. It was coming from the neighbour's garden.

I looked out my window which was facing my neighbour's garden. Then I saw a group of guys, they were around 9 guys. They were all playing loud music and chatting. I observed them for a while and the anger inside me increased as I saw them laughing and talking.

Are they for real? Don't they know other people live here too. Unfortunately I was the nearest neighbours, the other neighbours are down the street so they couldn't hear the loud music, lucky them.

I wanted to tell them to shut the stupid music but i didn't had the courage, i mean how can a girl go against 9 guys. After some minutes ,which felt like hours, they finally stopped the music and got inside the house,thank god.

I'm going to complain tomorrow, this new neighbour is nothing but trouble. I went back to sleep feeling outraged. How can they have so much fun and not consider about people around them. My sleep got ruined bcuz of them.