episode 4

"W-who are you? Pleas-se dont hurt me"

"Shhh everything will be fine, just stay still" he said in almost a whisper with an evil tone.

I was really scared , I didnt know what to do, my whole body was shaking. For some reason I know for sure that he's lying. He will hurt me.

I was right.

"AAARGHHH" I screamed as he pulled my hair and slapped me.

"Y/n..? Y/n!... hey wake up!!" I got distracted by a voice. It felt far away but i could hear it. It was calling me. Telling me to wake up...?

I slowly opened my eyes to find my cousin sitting at the  edge of the bed. She looked so worried

Wait

Was all of that just a dream?

Who was that guy in my dream?

"Hey are you okay? Did u have a nightmare? I heard you screaming so i came to check on you" she said while stroking my hair to calm me down abit.

"Y-yeah i just had a really weird dream" i said reassuring her.

"What did you dream of?" She asked
"It must have been really terrifying, you were screaming really loudly".

"I think its because of that horror movie we watched yesterday, i got a nightmare because of that, yh thats the reason"

I lied.

I couldn't tell her that it was actually the new neighbour the cause of my nightmare. She might start arguing him. And I don't want that to happen after what he did to me, he could do something bad to her too.

"Yeah you shouldn't watch horror movies, its really affecting you badly.... ok now get up and get ready for school its monday" she ordered.

"Yes ma'am" i said while slowly getting out of bed.

After i got ready, i ate breakfast that Lucy made.

"I finished (eating), im going now, i might be back abit late because i left some work at the library" i told Lucy as she was still eating.

"Oh ok, but i might not be at home when you come back, today i got work up till 11pm" she told me while munching on her food.

"Oh okay then I'll make dinner" i said as i opened the front door.

"Okay" she said before i got out of the house.

Then i remembered that i have to go in front of that psycho neighbour 's house to go school . I took a deep breathe and walked quickly until i passed his house. I didn't even take any glances at it.

I was almost near my school gate when i heard

"Y/NNNN" someone screamed from far away.

I turned around and smiled when i saw who he was. I stood still waiting for him to reach me.

"Wow Lee Felix is early today" i said while laughing abit.

"I knowww, i woke up early today" he said prodly and smiled so sweetly showing his white teeth and his eyes almost closed.

"Congratulations for waking up on time today" i said while laughing along with him.

We started chatting and walked inside the school to our first lesson.

Felix and I were friends since we were born. Our parents are best friend so thats why we are so close. We are best friends. There was one time when I had a crush on him. However i never told him about it, i didnt want to ruin our friendship. But then one day he confessed to me that... he had a crush.

Obviously i tried my best to not show any jealousy or sadness. I asked who his crush was. He became awkward at my question. Then he told me that its...

Changbin.

Yes He's gay.

I was shocked at first but after time i supported him with my whole heart.

After a year him and Changbin started dating and i always show my support to them.

Yeah so we stayed as friends and they've been dating for 3 years. Even me and Changbin became close friends over time.

The day went as usual. Everyone went home but i went to the school library to continue some research that i was doing.

I checked the clock and i gasped. Its already 9pm and it was already dark outside. Ayy shet.

Everything was so quiet at this time. There was literally no one today. The only sound i could hear was my fast footsteps and my heavy breathing.

I kept on looking behind me to check if someone was following me. Yes I get paranoid really quickly but sometimes it was be really helpful to stay alerted.

I was so into the thought of getting home that didn't notice that I was infront of my neighbour's house.

For some weird stupid fucking reason I looked at the front garden where he usually sits.

It was my biggest mistake ever.

He was there.

I couldn't see him but this time i could feel his stare on me.

Suddenly i froze.

Noo y/n keep on walking to your house. I kept of repeating this phrase in my head.

But my body wasn't responding.

I just stood there staring back at him.

Wtf was I doing??

I almost got control over my body and was about to turn around to go inside my house but somehow he already made his way towards me.

I started trembling again.

I finally could see his face thanks to the street lamp near me. His eyes still really intimidating. His long hair was abit messy but looked really good.

 His long hair was abit messy but looked really good

Oh god how can a psycho look so hot.

Wait.....

WTF AM I SAYING.

"Admiring my face? I know I'm handsome, thanks" he said while grinning.

This asswhole I swear.

I finally got my strength back and started walking towards my house.

"Owwh ,are you scared? After what I did to you? It wasn't even that bad-"

"SHUT UP YOU ....you .." I cut him off

He laughed and said "you? You what? Can't find right words to offend me?"

"You psycho..." I said quietly.

"What, I can't hear you" he said

"YOU PSYCHO ,I FUCKING HATE YOU" I screamed and again I ran inside my house.