episode 11

Y/N P.O.V

"WHATTT??!??!!!" Rina screamed almost making me deaf, her face showed pure disgust.

"Nahhh y/n this is too much, first he treats you like shit, then he uses you and then he fucks rando--" I interrupted her by saying

"Nooo wait ,what's if it's his girlfriend? I think its the same girl as the last time but i dont know for sure it was dark i couldn't see the girl's face" i tried to explain to her.

"Y/n shut up!" I got startled and i put my full attention on her.

"See you said it yourself that you don't know for sure if it was the same girl from the last time, I never saw this guy but I dont feel great about him" her tone was deep amd scary.

I gulped hard, she looked so scary but afterall she was right.

"Anyways lets forget about this guy and lets have some fun" her tone literally changed to a nice one and i felt abit more realxed.

We were watching movies but i couldn't concentrate, this psycho- i mean Hyunjin is torturing me without even trying :'/

"Ahh it's so hot let me open the window abit" Rina sudden voice brought me back to reality and i watched her making her way to my bedroom's window.

But i frowned in confusion when she suddenly froze while opening the window.

I got curios so I got up and looked outside the window.
My heart instantly started pounding when I saw him, Hyunjin....

"....is ...he your ...neighbour..?" Rina asked in almost a whisper.

"Yeah...." i answered softly.

Suddenly I flinched when she shut the window so hard and she sat back on my bed as if nothing happened.

"Hmmm are you okay?" I asked her.

.....

"Yeah I just got angry seeing a guy who treats you like shit" she answered after an awkward long silence.

And yeah the day went like that we didn't mention anything about Hyunjin anymore.

"Byee see you tomorrow at the mall" I said and hugged Rina tightly one last for today.

"Byee see you tomorrow"

I watched her walking away until she wasn't in my sight anymore.

I turned to go back inside but a sound stopped me.
I stood in silence and tried to listen carefully.

" meoww~"

..... huh?

"Meowwww~"

A cat?

Strange the're usually no cats in this area.

I listened carefully to see where the meows were coming from.

"Meoww~"

Its coming from the bushes!
I bent down and looked around the bushes and thereee  I found it.
Its a kitten.