episode 3

As soon as I got inside I quickly shut the door really hard. I sat down in front of it and leaned my back against it. I held my head trying to process what just happened.

My vision became blurry because of the thick tears rapidly forming in my eyes

My vision became blurry because of the thick tears rapidly forming in my eyes. What just happened? Did he just-?? Its the first time someone was so violent with me.

I started crying really hard and my breathing became unstable. That guy is crazy, I hope I never run into him ever again. I knew there was something dark about him, he's an evil bustard.

I got my shit together after awhile and decided to take a bath to refresh myself, after this whole commotion I really need one.

I finished bathing and I wore my pyjamas even though it was still early but I wasn't going anywhere so.

I was about to open the bathroom door when I suddenly heard a noise from the other side of the door. I hesitated but I slowly opened the door and looked around the corridor and listened carefully.

Silence.

There was nothing.

I guessed it was just my imagination. I started making my way towards my room when I heard a noise again, this time behind me.

My heart started throbbing.

What  now a ghost? My body was shaking and I started looking around me. I became paranoid and started walking around the house but there was nothing, no one was here. Then I heard it again, but this time it was footsteps.

I looked everywhere but there was no one. Am I going insane??? Is it actually a ghost ? But g-ghost don't exist....right?

*gasp* what if its the neighbour again??? Does he hate me that much. I was lost in my thoughts when I heard a sudden voice saying...

"BOO".

"ARGGHHH" I SCREAMED AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS.

However I stopped when I heard a girl laughing.

It was my cousin.

MY GOD DAMN COUSIN.

"Wtf Lucy are mad????? I almost got a heart attack" i said while pressed my hand on my chest feeling my rapid heartbeats.

"HAHHHA PUFFFT Y/N YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE HAHAHHA" she said while laughing loudly.

I looked at her in disbelief. I sighed loudly. I should have known it was her, my parents told me she will come to look after me, and also its not the first time she pranks me like this.

"Yah I'm sorry, I just cant help it, you're always the one who falls for my pranks" Lucy said while softly giggling.

"Next time I wont fall for them" I said confidentiality.

"Yeah you always say that" she said still giggling like a crazy person.

"Hahah" i laughed sarcastically.

"Anyways..." i paused and looked at her and started smiling "should we..." I paused again, and she instantly understood.

"Popcorn and movies??" She asked even though she already knew the answer.

And thats how we spent the whole evening.

It was already 11pm and we finally decided to switch off the tv and go to bed. I completely forgot about what happened earlier today with my new neighbour until i was my messy hair in the reflection of my mirror and remembered how he pulled my hair.

I decided to forget about it as best as i could and tried to go to sleep.