𝐒𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

I looked at my watch for possibly the thirteenth times in the past few minutes, wrinkling my nose when I realized that she was not going to give in.

"Jeon Daseul!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, hand knocking on the door of the bathroom, a sigh following my pressed lips.

"Open the door."

"I'm bathing daddy." A low irritated voice came from the bathroom. My baby girl was irritated with me but I couldn't give in. I was worried.

She was not gonna get away this time.

"Let me in Princess, what if you slip and fall?"

"I'm not a child daddy. I'm a big girl." Now her voice was more irritated than before but that didn't make me feel any good.

Big girl, seriously Daesul?

You are only six years old. Why in the world do you think you are big enough to bathe yourself?

What if you trip and fall?

I can't with this girl.

Another sigh escaped my lips hands banging on the door softly not wanting to startle my princess.

"Princess we are getting late." a long silence followed before I heard the lock opening from inside and Daseul appeared, wrapped in a small silk robe Jimin hyung bought her on their last playdate. A small lavender towel draped neatly over her head, covering her frizzy curled hair as she stood there glaring at me hands on her hip, trying to be as intimidating as possible, making me smile.

"I was bathing daddy. You can't just barge inside my room and interrupt my beauty bath. You're a boy, daddy; you wouldn't know." Kicking the small stool beside her as a warning, she walked past me, towards the bed where I had already set her outfit for the day. Baby pink frock with sequences and matching accessories and shoes.

She's a sucker for accessories. Yoongi hyung's influence, I'd say.

My mood became sour when my attention turned towards the stool she used to lock the bathroom door from inside.

"Daseul, you can't use that damn stool. What if you trip and fall?"

"I'm a big girl daddy, you are worrying for no reason." She turned to face me with a glare and pout on her face, which made her adorable.

"You are my princess. Of course, daddy would be worried for you." The scowl on her face deepened as she crossed her small arms in front of her chest.

"But I'm already grown-up girl daddy, you don't have to worry about me." Crouching down, I took her hands in mine, thumb caressing the softness of her baby hands.

"Daesul, princess you know how much daddy loves you right?" She nodded her head, the lavender towel shaking, almost falling away from her head. Reaching up I straightened the towel earning a soft smile from her.

"Love you more daddy."

"Won't my princess be sad if something bad happened to daddy?" Her crescent moon eyes fall, lips pressed together, puffing her bread cheeks.

"Daddy promised to never get hurt again." Her voice was low, a tint of worry laced in her voice making me sad all of a sudden. I shouldn't have pulled the sensitive topic in front of her.