𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚 (Jeon Yeong-cheol)

The sight was mesmerizing for Jungkook. Seeing his Moon talking to their baby Yeongie in a language that only they could understand. He watched how responsive Yeongie was, kicking his small feet, hands fisted, eyes twinkling, a permanent smile on his lips, wet with his saliva as Taehyung enthusiastically talked to him.

It was his usual day, seeing them together engaging in their world while he watches them from afar. It wasn't that he didn't want to be a part of it but he never saw Yeongie so cheerful when he was around. He only gets this talky-talky with Taehyung.

After Jeon Yeong-Cheol was born, Jungkook became busier with duties as he spent a lot of time with his Moon during his pregnancy. He was the King of the Northern Kingdom and had many responsibilities waiting for him.

Things became hard and more stressful as the annual festival comes near. They still had to make sure of the safety of their villagers, not wanting another misery to be welcomed like that horrific night that still visits his nightmares.

Because of the festival and the other court matters, Jungkook has been spending less time with his mate and baby and whenever he does, Yeongie mostly gets all silent. No blabbering, no smile, no sparkly eyes, only the curious gaze, until Taehyung starts speaking again.

Yeongie was only months old, Jungkook knew that but there was this stuffiness in his heart whenever he saw the curious eyes void of spark whenever the baby looked at him. Yeong-Cheol was their blessing but why did Jungkook feel this emptiness?

"You are back, your Majesty?" Taehyung's loud voice broke his chain of thoughts as well as Yeongie's blabbering. The tiny alpha became silent as Jungkook nodded, walking towards them.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook in a hug, basking in his musky scent while confessing how much he missed his mate, which melted Jungkook's heart.

"I missed both of you, so much more." He whispered back as his hands reached up to draw soothing circles on Taehyung's back, eyes on tiny alpha whose eyes were already fixed on him.

"What's it?" Taehyung's small and gentle voice startled the Alpha but his eyes still stayed on Yeongie, who was following the staring contest without backing away.

"What's on your mind, your Majesty?" Jungkook blinked a few, before letting out a heavy sigh.

"I don't think Yeongie likes me." He whispered, voice small, almost painful.

"He doesn't get excited when I'm near but gets all giggly with you. He doesn't get all loud and whiny with me, only glaring at my presence. You understand his baby language while I don't. I know he's just a baby but I want him to smile at me. Oh, moon goddess, what am I saying?"

Jungkook mentally slapped himself but everything had already left his mouth.

"I'm neither jealous nor do I think he favours you more. Please forgive me if you felt that way my Moon. It wasn't my intention."

Taehyung smiled, staring at his adorable mate, his King as he slapped Jungkook playfully on his biceps.

"I understand, your Majesty. I didn't take it that way. Now listen, " he slowly caressed Jungkook's jaw, adorning his beautiful features. "Yeongie loves you just as much as he loves me. He gets all curious when you are around. Just look at him, staring at you so fondly," Taehyung says as both of them turn towards their bundle of joy.

"He's glaring at me," Jungkook blurted out.

"He's not glaring." Another slap on his biceps.

"Yeongie might get all giggly with me but whenever you are around he gets so curious. He won't even take his eyes away from you, so whipped but I can't blame him as you are so precious and adorable."