𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫💍

As the huge diamond ring slid on his ring finger, a warm smile spread across his face as his eyes disappeared into little crescent moons, adorning his pretty boxy smile.

"Beautiful," the ravenette whisper yelled, his big round Bambi eyes twinkling, a wide smile almost splitting his mouth into two.

The seven-year-old boys held their hands securely, not wanting the huge ring to slip out of Taehyung's chubby finger that was almost engulfed by the ring.

"We have married again, Ggukkie," Taehyung said enthusiastically. His happiness was so infectious, it made Jungkook speechless.

'Taehyungie is so pretty' Jungkook stared at the chubby boy with so much adoration, his bunny teeth displayed by the wide toothy grin. The boy was whipped.

"Now kiss me," Taehyung piped in, closing his eyes to welcome another kiss as married couples.

Jungkook was too eager to comply with Taehyung's wishes as he leaned forward to place a small kiss on Taehyung's chubby cheeks. Both of them giggled as Jungkook continued to pepper him with kisses, especially on his fluffy bread cheeks.

The sweet moment of the newly married couple was broken once again when they heard a fake cough behind them, stealing their precious moment.

There, behind them stood their class teacher, the main villain of their married life, who stared at the duo with a poker face before sighing loudly. Jungkook rolled his eyes annoyed while Taehyung's lips wobbled, eyes teary reminiscing the same scenario that had happened before.

"You can't take the ring away from taehyungie anymore!" Seeing Taehyung's teary eyes and wobbly lips, Jungkook screamed at the teacher as he stood between them, protecting his baby Taehyungie.

"Baby, listen to me," the teacher tried to reason only to be silenced by the aggressive storming of feet caused by none other than Jeon Jungkook.

"I'm not your baby, I'm Taehyungie's baby." Scoffing with a permanent pout on his lips, arms crossed over his chest, Jungkook glared at the elder trying to intimidate her.

"Okay, okay. Taehyungie's baby, please give me that ring, and I'll buy you ice cream! " She cheered, hands throwing in the air, as her attention stayed on the married couple.

"Strawberry ice cream?" Taehyung asked after the mention of ice cream, forgetting that he wasn't supposed to fall for the trap. He was a grown-up boy, he should focus on their marriage, not ice cream. But He would die for ice cream, especially strawberry ones.

"Yes strawberry one," She agreed with a soft smile.

"But we are already married, you can't take the ring back, again." a lone tear escaped from Taehyung's eyes infuriating Jungkook. Soon small sobs echoed through the hallway making Jungkook scream at the teacher.

"Why are you taking the ring back? Don't you love taehyungie? Ggukkie love me so much..." Sobs slipped through the pouty lips as Taehyung whispered those broken words, audible to the teacher.

"Oh dear," the teacher felt so small in front of the always cheerful Taehyung who was crying his heart out clutching the huge ring so close to his tummy, protecting it with the cloth material of his uniform shirt and his chubby fingers.

"I love you so much baby," she kneeled in front of the duo, trying her best not to laugh at Jungkook's intimidating self.

"Taehyungie is Ggukkie's baby not yours." Another stomping of feet, deafening the teacher's ears.

"Jungkook, my big boy, Mumma already told you, both of you can marry each other but not now when you get older, okay? Mumma will keep this ring safely till then, please?"