𝐌𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐚

Taehyung sieved through the flour in a large bowl, ignoring his whiny husband who was trying to distract him from the perilous act also known as cooking.

Adding salt, sugar, yeast and milk and mixing them well into a dough as the lady in the YT channel did, reversing the video when he couldn't compete with the speed. He felt proud.

"Baby, you don't have to. You know how much I love you right? You aren't my maid, but my mate, I'm happy to feed you, cook for you." Taehyung scoffed hearing his husband.

If anything he knows how whipped Jungkook was and never complained. It was no secret that Taehyung was a big zero when it came to cooking but as Jungkook, his Alpha always loved cooking for him, feeding him but what infuriated him was those gossip aunties as Taehyung called his noisy neighbors. He knew he shouldn't listen to their inferiority talks but somehow he did and they kind of succeeded in getting inside his head, which led him to the cooking marathon, to learn how to make his Alpha's favourite foods.

After several failed attempts, Taehyung wasn't ready to give up, not yet anyway. The clock ticked midnight but Taehyung wasn't backing out without learning. Call him a competitor, he learned from the best.

"You have work tomorrow, baby. You need rest." Jungkook tried once again, Taehyung ignored, covering the bowl with a plastic wrap, fermenting it.

"Go away, I'm cooking!" The memories of noisy neighbors surprised by the new found reality that he can't cook and their noisy talks about how much they love to cook for their Alphas when they come back home from their long day of work, and their happiness, it kind of got to his head.

Taehyung knew better. He knew it was better not to listen to their ranting and follow their own flow in his life. He strongly believes Omegas aren't born for only to mend home. They should be independent but that doesn't mean they can't lean on their Alphas when it's needed and he followed his dreams together with Jungkook.

Although, he was called as the level head omega in his line of work, it did make him worried when he thinks about the pace of their life. Jungkook and Taehyung have been married for years, and being in two different fields of work they managed to go with their life without their profession clashing in between.

The thing bugging him was when they come back to home from long days of working, it was always Jungkook who cooks and feed him, not other way around. Jungkook never complained. His Alpha was happy taking care of him.

Now thinking of those days, he felt a painful tug in his heart. He forget to take care of his Alpha when Jungkook never failed to take care of him. Tiredness was part of their life, it was understandable but not an excuse and if he wanted to take care of his Alpha he would have learned cooking a long time ago.

No excuse could ever satisfy the thoughts swirling inside his head.

"You have been cooking for hours." Jungkook whined, once again ignored by Taehyung.

'And failing', Taehyung wanted to add.

"You need rest."

"I'll rest after making Hotteok." Sweet pancake, his Alpha's favourite. Jungkook has sweet tooth, just like his fondness of soft things.

He knew his noisy neighbours were manipulative bitches but they kind of succeeded in getting to him. However he truly wanted to take care of his Alpha who fed him even after the long day he had, take care of him despite the sleepless night he pulled off. Now it was his role to take care of him.

"Tae baby, listen, I don't care about your cooking skills, I'm happy to feed you. Don't listen to them, listen to others. They can't do your work, they doesn't know how difficult your profession is, everyone can't do everything. And it's okay. No one's inferior, no one is less important just because they have no knowledge in particular area.