𝐖𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

It was a usual summer day. Taehyung sat down on the bleachers, carrying his art supplies, ignoring the screaming that he was surrounded by, waiting for the non-existing wind to embrace him. In the haze of the afternoon sun, he could feel his inner t-shirt cling to his back as he wiped, the sweat away from his forehead, tucking his hair that escaped through his man bun in the process.

This was how Taehyung spent almost all his evenings. Sketching while sitting on the bleachers as the soccer practice goes on surrounded by the yelling and screaming of students who were there to either support or ogle the sweaty bodies running through the field. He could hear the gossips going between a group of girls on his right side as he focused on completing his drawing.

"Namjoon-ah, marry me." One of the girls from the back yelled as Namjoon scored a goal and moved away as he heard the confession, his dimple smile on the display.

Kim Namjoon was the captain of the Soccer team with charismatic personality and body of a Greek god. He had many admirers regardless of gender. It was no surprise as no one as sweet, academically excellent with a mind of a genius was born yet.

"Back off before I rip your head, he's mine." Another scream echoed through the field and bleachers as Kim Seokjin, Namjoon's boyfriend pulled him into a kiss most probably reserved for behind the closed doors of their bedroom.

Well, the man who was written by a woman was already taken. Seokjin, Namjoon's boyfriend of four years was already in the team, their second striker. The couple had a powerful aura inside and outside of the field, excelling in whatever they put their hands on. A blessed couple. Strong-willed and hardworking.

But them being in a relationship never stopped anyone from ogling and making funny comments, that's what they call their weird way of showing support. People understood where they stand and outside the field, no one interfered in their relationship and as long as the funny comments and flirty remarks didn't interrupt their relationship they waved them off, accepting it as a joke.

The practice continued as the scream increased. Taehyung immersed himself in the drawing as if he was deaf, adjusting his glass with his eyes stuck on the drawing. It might be because it wasn't the first time people saw Taehyung with his art supplies sitting on the bleachers not showing a single interest in the match but drawing. Most of them ignored him, some of them turned their gossip about the latter and his taste in music and arts.

"Jungkookie, I love you." Taehyung scoffed hearing another confession, rolling his eyes at every stroke of his pencil creating another one of his imaginary fantasies.

"Jungkook-ah, you are so cool." Another scream along with weird giggles. Some of them joined the boy who confessed with their weird support, whistling and making a scene out of it.

Taehyung rolled his eyes hands moving along with a beautiful stroke of his pencil. He was so immersed in the task that he didn't see the shadow luring beside him, trying to find a better chance to talk to him.

"That's such a beautiful piece of drawing." Taehyung stopped when he heard an unfamiliar voice interrupting him.

One of the things he always hated was someone interrupting him out of nowhere, especially when he's so immersed in his drawing or painting. And it wasn't like they are here to admire his art or talk about him or his days. It was always about Jungkook and Taehyung hated it more than anything.

When Taehyung didn't reply the girl who just took a seat beside him continued, fingers nervously tapping on her skirt.

"So, I don't wanna make it long and you seem  busy yourself."

Taehyung wanted to scoff. If she knew he was busy she shouldn't have interrupted him. It wasn't like her life was depending on whatever she was going to emit anyway.