Truths

Meanwhile, Maltezer phoned Viseron to inform him of my sudden and surprising transformation, and also of my older sister's partial transformation.Viseron, barricaded in the Sanctuary, was cut off from the world, but not quite."Maltezer, what have you done?""I'm telling you that our cooperation just paid off!"Viseron remained silent and remembered what Tiamat had taught him moments before. These children... My children!" he shouted, then fell to his knees and began to cry."What have I done...?" Then, without hanging up, Maltezer, slightly concerned about the change in Viseron's tone and attitude, listened to the silence and the dragon's breathing through the phone."Viseron? Is everything okay?"The dragon took a breath and sent images and confidential files to Maltezer via an untraceable router."Professor... There's a drama playing out right now. We are under attack, well not yet but an army is on the march. It will divide the camps and make us kill each other. Your research may fall into their hands and we will all be lost if the corruption reaches your hybrids.Maltezer: "What the hell are you talking about? China has more sophisticated robots and exoskeletons than we do, but now we can have super-soldiers!"Viseron: "The dragons are gone, all of them... I am the last one. I'll use the time weapons to buy us time but it won't be enough."In the meantime, the files arrived on the professor's assistant computer and he stood dumbfounded.He saw the super dragons, in hydra and black holes... power but also bows and teleports being prepared. He immediately tried to contact the UAC and his colleague but was alerted by a code 5.With the quarantine violated, the teleporters were in the hands of hostile forces.The equipment of the time masters, well the team under the orders of Viseron, his mentor Moranus having perished, energized the earth portal with chronoparticles to gain a few days, a few months at most, being very positive, but the energy on the other side was growing and nothing prevented also an invasion by space or an enemy shuttle. Viseron "The situation is desperate. You must protect the new dragons absolutely from corruption"Maltezer. But who are these enemies?"Dragons of a hellish plan, conquerors. Minions of Tiamat the Infernal.She is like the one you saw on the video. But much more powerful, with a formidable army and above all, infernal. It is evil incarnate.Maltezer: "But the two hydras, they didn't attack you? Your building is demolished on the top floors."No, they still have humanity in them, even though they are hydras. The one attacking us does not."Maltezer: "But why? What has been done to them?""Their generals, the zodiacal dragons, by strategy, by area of influence, to mark out new territories to isolate worlds and fill up with souls to expand their infernal army again and again. She's an infernal archduchess."Maltezer: "I suppose this is goodbye!??""Indeed. I am cutting all ties with the outside world.You should do the same."They cut their communication and Maltezer changed his plan.He still wanted to build an army of super soldiers and try to repel any invaders, knowing that China would be crushed along with its allies.The United States would also be crushed like the rest of the world, but it was necessary to try.He didn't have much mutagenic serum left and with Viseron gone, he couldn't rely on the dragon's mana to carry out his experiments.An underground train arrived at a military base defended by an intercontinental missile.The missile sat in the middle of a large room that served as a mini train station.Troops of Darkskies were arriving. All volunteers to become super soldiers.

  All volunteers to become super soldiers