In the hell hole

Viseron was being dragged by Tiamat Obsidian towards a recent ship, an Aegis 3.

At the foot, 2 dragons were guarding the cave in front of a huge control console.

Next to the launch pad was another ship, also nearly finished.

Poisse darted towards the 2 dragons and she was greeted between her forepaws.

"Bishop! "

They hugged each other tightly. And she did the same with her wife, also dragonified.

In the control room, there were plenty of retirees, all friends and former colleagues of the scientist.

Viseron was crying and writhing on the floor, his paw caught in Tiamat's grip.

"Try to be a little dignified, you are a disgrace to our race!"

But Viséron was elsewhere, petrified, terrorized and only animal complaints came out of his mouth.

Poisse: "Leave him alone. He has paid enough as it is... It's also my fault that he has become a coward and a coward. Let me talk to him."

Like a dragonet, Viseron prostrated himself and wept with all his soul.

Then Poisse took him in his arms.

"Listen, Viseron...You are not yourself anymore. You are ravaged by terror and wrath and guilt. I know you're afraid to face your daddy's wrath. But you also did it fueled by your sense of justice and love for the men who perished..."

"I understand your pain, your suffering..but it's over, you won't suffer anymore."

Viseron: "You you... you're going to kill me? you're going to execute me?"

I held his head to my heart.

"No... Chht If you really want to, we won't force you to leave with us.."

He straightened up, showing a head full of tears and his nostrils flowing too.

I wiped his tears like a child.

Tiamat looked at us, exasperated by my overflow of tenderness.

Then I looked at her.

"Are you as hard as you are on your sister and your mom in Switzerland, in your world?"

She turned her head with a sigh, defeated "TSSS" and went to talk with Poisse's mom and Dany, their boyfriend.

"Dany, Rudy. You know there is no going back!... We are going to another world..."

Dany: "Yeah... we've all thought about it. It's going to be hell here and over several generations.... We won't live to see the end of the war coming... But could you stop it all?"

Tiamat: "They are on their way... I know it, I feel it. Nations and superpowers are or will be with them and your kind will take a hit. The survivors will be at best slaves, guinea pigs and cannon fodder. These are the infernal princes who will descend here and my strength is insufficient, even if I had absorbed Poisse several times, it would have made no difference."

Then Tiamat grew and Dany took Victoria in his arms.

"Moms??"

In the mountain, overlooking the rocks in the USA.

The cave was huge, recently dug with mana and earth magic, helped by a private army.

The entrance looked like Cheyenne Mountain. Guards wearing the uniform of the temporal police, one of Darkskies' logos.

In the depths of the mountain, trucks were coming and going, loading the two arches with food and other supplies.