Whipped

I was in my office, smaller than the king's. It was similar but without the living room. It was similar but without the living room but it emanated luxury and the height of decoration.

A room worthy of a princess.

There was a knock at my door and I heard the name of my vice commander.

Being a princess, I had the de facto title of commander. The supreme commander being the king and queen.

I didn't show it but I liked my vice commander very much.

He was the sharpest knife in the kingdom. He was assisted by the Vice-Commander, a beautiful red dragon often in human form, but in war, the Vice-Commander would ride his second in command and between the two of them, they made a formidable team.

Vincent(Vice Commander): "I've come to report on the ruins of the old world in the north."

They greeted me

"According to our reports, abnormal activity is occurring in this area which is huge. Our magicians have felt a disturbance in the magical flow and our astronomers have noticed abnormal phenomena in the sky.

Although there is no current threat, the second division of knights is asking you for reinforcements."

Me: "Do you have a plan? What do you want to do?"

Vice-commander: "There is the dog mountain and on the highlands, we could establish a base and prepare an ambush in case of a threat.."

Me: "But if I remember correctly, there are ruins nearby. The Darma Ruins? Dharma?"

"That's right, Madam..."

"But I know that our lord Aldebaran and especially his wife are very keen on protecting those ruins. Besides, if I remember in my history classes, that's where she was found, in a kind of cocoon, as opposed to an egg. This is her point of origin and anyone who damages these ruins would know her fury. It would be a disaster for the kingdom.."

"Do you have another idea?"

Vice-commander: "There is a forest further north but the mountain paths are unstable at this time of year and landslides or rock slides are possible. This could result in casualties."

"And what is the probability of such an accident occurring?"

Vice-commander: "Low but..."

"Then do it like this!"

Vice-commander: "But..."

We stared at each other, at war...

Vice-commander: "I understand, I will do as you say, Commander!"

The door was left open, and the servant girls, including Altrix, were shocked at my attitude.

While doing their chores in the endless corridors of the palace, they were carrying the laundry to the laundries in another part of the building.

"HAH! Commander! What did she do to become a commander? Who does she think she is, Natalia?"

Servant Dragoness 2: "She didn't even pass the exams or the qualification tests. The knights don't even recognize her as one of their own!"

Servant Dragoness 3: "That's tradition! It's because she's part of the high nobility that she was able to get this position."

Servant 2: "How is that possible?"

Altrix: "For generations and generations of kings, children have received the title of commander of the order of chivalry from the age of 14 until the ceremony of the chosen one that will confirm the order of succession. But usually the powers are in the hands of the Vice Commander of the Armies and the title of Commander is only a façade.