A harsh awakening

ARRRRRRRRGHHHH!!! My belly! IT'S BURNING!!!!

Am I alive?

Was this a dream?

I looked at my front paws, my claws, my scales... everything looked normal. I was not burned.

But... This feeling of rape, tearing and burning flesh. It was not a dream...

But in front of me... a Shadow...no.. It's a dragon!

It is intangible and pressed against the wall, as if it were in the wallpaper, as if the wall were a passage...

A name entered my head... Darkia....

"Darkia... No! don't go! wait!"

The dragon smiled at me: "We will meet again soon... you are not ready! "

"Wait, Darkia... are we friends?"

Darkia: "Yes, we are... I will...if you listen to your heart instead of your anger..."

And the shadow disappeared as it came.

I made a note in my head: "Darkia... who could this be?? a dream? a nightmare?"

Grandpa Godfather was holding me and I was delirious.

I was in his cave as a dragon and he was trying to calm me down.

He was also very confused.

"Godfather? Godfather? Are you dead too? And I looked around. I had all kinds of inscriptions on my scales and, between my horns, talismans were stuck.

My godfather looked at me, his eyes weeping... and he took me to his heart.

He also had a blond mane but golden eyes and his scales were all blue.

He took on the appearance of a human grandfather, for the sake of etiquette, but he was not welcome in the palace. He was not forbidden but he was too wild for the nobles. They called him the peasant baron so as not to call him a barbarian or an animal.

He lived in a cave like the wild dragons but had all the necessary supplies for a human. He lived as a human sometimes and when he was bored, he stayed as a dragon all the time. It was natural and he loved to communicate with nature, spirits and magic.

He worshipped unknown gods, including the founder of the universe. The great Hydra. Only he, whose high priest and most faithful servant he was, knew her name.

He sometimes entered in communication with its representative but also its daughter. His goddess was known as Tiamat but it was false... very false and he was stigmatized as a demon's helper.

But I didn't believe it for a moment.

Alvor: "So Natalia....Have you met the guardian?"

"Dark... Darkia???"

Alvor: "Interesting... It's her daughter, well a dragoness that she sends sometimes in mission in all kinds of worlds... She is scary and she is wrongly called the black queen... She is the guardian of dreams but her mother whose name I cannot mention is the guardian of time"

"She said she would be my friend..."

Alvor: "Then it's a good thing because what you just went through... your death... is going to happen in the next 4 years... It's a good thing you had the idea to come and visit me. Your mom was right in her letter to make you come to me for your 12th birthday..."

That's horrible, Grandpa...

"Did Aldebaran kill mom then?"

Alvor: "I'm afraid so..."