s i x

no one pov

"oki! lets go to the cafe!"

taehyung said energetically after giving his goodbyes to jimin. jungkook stared at the smaller boy silently, nodding ever so slightly. his simple response making taehyung giggle before skipping ahead of the older.

"hi jinnie- oh! hi joonie hyung!" taehyung said walking into the cafe. seeing his namjoon hyung was at the counter, instead of jin.

the man smiled at the teenage boy. "hi taehyung." he smiled, his dimples showing. "hello." taehyung said, walking closer to the counter.

jungkook followed behind taehyung, seeing a new face behind the counter. 

"one chocolate chip cookie, correct?" namjoon asked. taehyung nodded. "yep!" he said happily, making namjoon chuckle. "alright." he said, getting a small paper bag for the food.

"where is jinnie hyung?" tae asked as namjoon got his food. "hes in the back. he thought it was better if he made the next batch of muffins rather than me." namjoon said, slightly embarrassed at his clumsy ways.

taehyung giggled. "i think thats a good idea." he agreed with jin. "hey~." namjoon whined slightly, not liking the playful tease. but taehyung only giggled at the olders whine.

"here you go." namjoon said passing taehyung the cookie, the boy giving money in return. 

and it was then, when namjoon finally noticed the boy standing behind taehyung. "...and you are?" he asked confused. jungkook seemed to be shook out of a daze at the mans words, but stayed silent. taehyung quickly jumping in to introduce his friend.

"oh! this is jungkook.. jungkookie hyung, this is namjoon."

the ravenettes eyes widened slightly at the nickname, looking to namjoon who looked at him waiting for a greeting. "u-uh.. hey." he said, turning away quickly after.

namjoon nodded at the ravenette teenager. "hello. so.. do you want anything or?..." namjoon asked. jungkook looked down at the glass display case, showing different sweets.

quickly the male shook his head. "no." he replied. namjoon only nodded, having a slight off feeling about this kid. but ignored it.

taehyung looked between namjoon and jungkook smiling. but he also wanted to go eat his cookie, so he started pulling jungkooks arm leading him out of the cafe.

"we have to go now! bye bye joonie hyung!" tae said waving, dragging jungkook away. the olders eyes wide at the fact that he was being dragged out of a cafe by some boy.

when they exited the cafe, jungkook shook his arm out of taehyungs, not particularly enjoying the skin contact. taehyung pouted slightly at this, but jungkook couldnt see it. he, already starting to walk to the park.

-

"jungkookie hyu-"

"stop."

jungkook said, with out looking at the boy walking beside him. taehyung quickly fell silent, confused. 

"dont call me that." jungkook said monotone. taehyung pouted. "call you what/" he asked confused, still not understanding. jungkook paused.

"dont call me hyung." jungkook replied, cringing slightly.