Plans. (Short)

Disclaimer! This story will contain lots of mentions of blood and gore so if you dont like that please click off. I will not be putting any ships into the story :) enjoy the story!
.
.
.
.
(TOMMY POV)
I had slipped on dark blue gloves to protect my hands from the explosions i can create. All it took was just one small thing of tnt to blow up my hands. I set off for l'manburg in the freezing cold. I reached l'manburg and looked down at the crater of what was left. I stared and stared.
"Its all gone.. its really all gone!"
I couldnt contain the overwhelming excitement and almost burst out laughing hysterically. L'manburg was finally gone. I wonder where tubbo is.
As i set off to find tubbo, i bumped into a wandering ghost. Ghostbur.
"Hi tommy!"
"Hey ghostbur.."
"Where are you going?"
"...nowhere, ghostbur."
"Oh ok! Well have fun!"
I watched as the happy ghost floated away and went on. I walked to snowchester to see tubbo sitting with ranboo. Ranboo. I hate him. He stole my best friend. I walked over to them and pretended to be energetic and excited.
"Hey tubbo!"
"And- oh hey tommy!"
"Hello tommy"
I walked over cautiously and sat down beside tubbo.
"What are you guys doing?"
"Just waiting for foolish, why?"
"Oh, nothing im just bored"
I could tell ranboo was uneasy.
"You ok ranboo?"
"Yeah why?"
"...nothing. Im gonna leave to technos house, ill see you guys later."
"Oh, bye tommy!"
"..bye."

I left. Finally. That ranboo guy, he knows im acting doesnt he. Ill get rid of him soon, maybe ill even get rid of snowchester.. soon. But first, i gotta get to technos house for potions and weapons. All i have to do is steal them, not a big deal afterall. Techno is my brother.

309 words!