Tommyinnit.

So, people really REALLY liked this story so im gonna continue it because i feel bad discontinuing it. Thank you all for the reads! I appreciate it. <3

______________________________

(TUBBO POV.)

"Hey tommy! Uh, what are you doing here..?"

Tommy jumped and quickly turned around to face him. He twiddled his fingers and looked pretty nervous, I'm sure he was just doing something dangerous, like always.

"W-well, uhm, I.. don't know?"

"What do you mean you don't know?"

Tommy quickly turned around and nodded at himself, took a deep breath and turned back towards me.

"Look, I'm looking for someone.. that's not you"

"Oh really, who mr Tommyinnit?"

Tommy turned around and nervously chuckled. Why does he keep turning around? He's preparing tnt. He turned back around in a violent way and pushed tubbo down onto the hard ice. He threw the tnt at tubbos stomach and ran before tubbo could even comprehend what happened.

(TOMMY'S POV)

I quickly shoved tubbo and threw the sticks of tnt at him and ran as fast as I could. Preparing that much tnt and hiding it before it exploded was hard. But I ran far enough to watch tubbos body explode, and I ran back to see what damage was done, and wow. His body looked crispy, it was grossly burned everywhere and his clothing was ripped and burned. I put on my gas mask and realized how much steam was already coming out. It was hard for me to produce so much tnt in such little time, but I did it. And this mission is complete. I watched as tubbo struggled to move, and all I could do was snicker. It was funny, seeing him suffer. He put me through hell, so I might as well put him through hell too. It was a deafening sound, the explosion. Ranboo would be there any second, so I ran quickly. There's nothing else I need to do now.

I kept running away from snowchester and eventually got to my destination. Technos place. It was very easy to get into his house, because I knew the polar bears loved me. I snuck through, hoping techno was hibernating or something like that. I grabbed a few potions and ran out with a golden apple. I ran far, until I couldn't even see his house. Now, all I need to do is make my own secret base to store my things.

416 worddsssssssssss anyways RECONTINUED YAY. Y'all loved this story so ye. I'll make longer chapters later! Cya for now<3