Techno's place.

(TECHNOBLADE POV)
I was quietly farming potatoes and tending to carl when i heard snow crunching behind me. I looked around and saw nothing and ignored it. I saw footprints in the snow leading to the entrance into my house. I quickly ran inside to see tommy finishing chugging a bucket of milk.
"TOMMY! What're you doing here?!"
Tommy whipped around quickly and started to stutter a bit
"I uhh.. needed to find friend and thought he was here..?"
"Uhhuhhh... now why are you really here?"
(TOMMY POV)
I splashed an invis potion and set off for technos house. I knew there were going to be footprints in the snow where i was walking but i didnt care. Its not like ill get caught right? I finally reached the snowy tundra and found techno's house pretty fast. I watched as he tended to carl and farmed potatoes quietly. I tried sneaking as best as i could but the snow kept crunching under my feet. I watched as techno frantically looked around for where the noise was coming from. I made a run for it and went inside the house. It was cozy, and warm. I had gotten to the basement and looked through chests. There were hundreds of anvils, weapons and potions. I grabbed a bunch of potions and a netherite axe from the chests and looked for armor when i heard loud footsteps behind me.
"TOMMY!"
(TECHNOS POV)
I watched as he struggled to come up with a reason and he gave up.
"Look, techno. I need potions and armor, im gonna blow up a few things"
"That doesnt give you the right to STEAL my stuff! Get out tommy!"
"Ugh, fine techno. But im not returning anything!"
"Hey get back here and give me my stuff back tommy!-"
I watched as the little theif ran away with all my belongings. Goddamnit, tommy. I was trying to save things. I looked into my chest and found a stack of gapples missing.
"HE TOOK A STACK OF GAPPLES??"
I ran outside to go and catch him but his footprints were already covered up by the snow falling. I sighed. Guess ill have to go and grind for more golden apples and then, ill get that little theif. I went back inside to see what else was stolen and i saw my missing axe. he stole the axe of peace. Goddamnit tommy. That tommyinnit is one hell of a raccoon, isnt he.

413 words!