Into the ocean.

Hello guys, ive finally got our of school and im on summer break so i should have alot more time to write this. Please do give me some criticism because i am a beginning writer and need some help. Anyways onto the story :)

(TOMMYS POV)
4 days had already passed and i set out for snowchester to find tubbo and ranboo. I was thinking of what date and time to try blowing up snowchester and accidentally ended up creating tnt. I slowly hid the tnt in my inventory and walked faster. I didnt want anyone else to know i can create tnt. I finally got to snowchester after a while of speed-walking and went inside to look for tubbo and ranboo. Oh god this place is huge, ill be here looking for a while.
"TUBBO? RANBOO? WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?"
I watched as a short goat hybrid and tall enderman walked out of a room with foolish. I stared blankly at them knowing they forgot. Tubbo walked up to me and asked why i was here.
(Underline is tommy, italics is ranboo, bold is tubbo)
"What are you doing here tommy? We are talking to foolish."
"We are supposed to go drain a monument today remember?"
"Ohh yeah, we did say we would do that wouldnt we."
"Oh yeah! We will finish talking to foolish and head out, make sure to have respiration on your helmet."
"Alright, ill wait here"
I watched as they went back into another room and shut the door. I could hear the muffled speaking and wondered what they were talking about. I put on my armor and took out the axe of peace and sighed. I dont really want to drain a damn monument. I shouldnt have reminded them, but i still need sponges and xp levels, so maybe this will be a good choice.

(TUBBOS POV)
We finally got done talking to foolish and put on our armor and got our weapons. We headed out to tommy and left the mansion. We grabbed two boats and i sat with ranboo. Tommy got his own boat, he seemed to be content with a boat with tons of "space" it was a small boat so i just rolled my eyes. Around 30 minutes later we finally found the monument and jumped out of our boats, and entered the monument, slowly and carefully, to not be attacked my guardians instantly

406 words!