Plans ruined.

Sorry about the very long while i was gone but i can get back to writing again! Also one more thing, i am a beginning writer and this is my first story so yeah, its gonna be cringe and weird but im gonna try my best to make this interesting :)
..
..
..

(TUBBOS POV)
I decided to take tommy to snowchester for a bit to work out our old plan we had forgot about. He seemed nervous and confused but i ignored it. Even ranboo was anxious. I walked with them and finally reached snowchester after a long walk. Tommy was looking around anxiously, i obviously got worried but i kept going until we got into the mansion. Tommy kicked off his worn out boots and sat down in the warm area. Ranboo sat next to me and smiled, i smiled back, of course. I started to tell tommy what we were supposed to be talking about.
(Bold is tubbo, italics are ranboo,underline is tommy.)
"So tommy, we brought you here to discuss a few things such as that old plan we had made a few months ago, remember? Where we would go look for some ocean monuments?"
"Oh, yeah i remember that. What were we gonna use it for anyways? A mob grinder or something?"
"Um yeah, it was for sponges and to get exp from guardians and stuff i guess, i don't necessarily remember much about it but i think it was something like that"
"Well you both are half right, we were gonna drain out the ocean monument and make it a little meeting place, since its not too far away"
"Tubbo its literally 2000 blocks away.."
"And? Youll be fine. You wont die"
I rolled my eyes and turned to ranboo, who was staring into the nothingness. I always wondered what ranboo would think about. Me and ranboo decided to go check on micheal, but first we had to ask tommy if he still wanted to drain the monument.
"So, do you want to drain it still? I think it would be a cool meeting area."
"Yeah sure i dont mind, what day?"
"Uhh.. maybe in 4 days?"
"Uhhh.. sure yeah that would be great."
"Alright tommy! Ill see you soon"
I smiled and walked off with ranboo to micheals room and watched as tommy put on his boots and swayed his large fluffy striped tail. His ears seemed to twitch now and then but i always forget hes half raccoon.

(TOMMYS POV)
This is bad. I was supposed to blow up snowchester that day.. but i already agreed to go. Great, my plans have been ruined. I put on my boots and my tail swayed behind me as i walked out and dragged my tail through the fluffy white snow. Snow has always made me feel upset. I kicked around the snow and finally walked away from the large mansion, leaving long trails of footprints through the snow. i watched as my footprints slowly dissapeared.

525 words!

(Also i may need ideas for the next chapter sooo please do try to leave ideas for me to use, thank you everyone!