Drainage.

Happy pride month everyone!! :D i hope you are all doing well and thank you all for the votes and reads! Anyways ill try to start writing more, i just keep forgetting im writing a wattpad story sometimes💀 anyways, enjoy ig
::
::
(TOMMYS POV)
We headed inside the monument and fought off the guardians. I started to see tubbo struggling and helped him out, ranboo was nowhere to be found, i had guessed he went deeper inside the monument. The monument is like a giant maze, we couldnt find the ways we were supposed to go. We finally got all the sponges and killed all the guardians and quickly found an exit, as we were running out of air quickly. We made it up and got into our boats, no ranboo. I took a deep breath in and tubbo decided to go look for ranboo in the monument, i watched as he swam back to the monument and went inside.

(RANBOOS POV)
i decided to go deeper into the monument without tubbo or tommy. Bad decision, i cant find an exit, i dont even know if tubbo or tommy left yet, and im running out of air. I keep searching and searching and found nothing. I started to choke, i didnt have any air left, i coughed and kept trying to find an exit, when i saw tubbo swim up to me and grab my arm. The water was starting to burn my skin and i coughed again, still unable to breathe. It took awhile but tubbo found an exit and we swam up to the boats, i took a very deep breath and quickly got into the boat and looked at tommy, who was fiddling with his helmet. Tubbo came back into the boat with me and checked to see if i was ok. We started to go to land and make a nether portal to dry the sponges.

(TUBBOS POV)
I swam down back into the monument quickly and searched around for awhile before i heard noises coming from another room, ranboo. Swam to the room and saw ranboo drowning and quickly grabbed him and found the exit. I panicked, i felt dizzy. We finally got to  the surface and i felt better and watched ranboo get into the boat quickly.

-In the nether-

(NOBODIES POV)
They all got to the nether and started to place the sponges and dry them out. They had over a few stacks (most borrowed) and got tons of glass to completely drain the monument.

423 Words!