Micheals missing.

Hey everyone! Sorry for being gone for so so long. Ive had writers block
for a while but im back and should be good to go for now, special thanks to everyone thats reading this story and supporting it😭💕 the video is something thats been stuck in my head for hours lol. Anyways enjoy!
(Tw derealization)

(NOBODIES POV)
They all went off to their houses and went to bed, today was a long day and the next ahead of them would be longer. They all were exhausted. Especially ranboo.

(TOMMYS POV)
I changed my clothes to dry clothes and looked in my mirror. My face looked disoriented. I wasnt me, who am i? I started to panic, the person in the mirror wasnt me. I punched the mirror with my fist and broke it into very small chunks of glass.

Then i woke up.
In a cold sweat i grabbed my phone and checked the time, it was 5;32am and he was panicked and finally started to calm down when he laid back down. Words couldnt describe how traumatizing the dream was. He went back to sleep later on.

8:00AM

(TUBBOS POV)
I woke up and slowly got out of my bed. Ranboo next to me. I got up and went to see micheal. Instead of micheal being there, it was a sign. The sign read

"I took micheal. If you want him back go to ######"

The location was tagged. (What is this? roblox?) They were doomed. He ran to his room and woke up ranboo and told him the situation, ranboo widened his eyes when he remembered micheal. He got up and panicked. And tubbo went out for tommy.

(TOMMYS POV)
I was taking micheal to a place tubbo wouldnt find him so he would search for him instead of drain the monument with him, he had plans with dream. He left micheal in a boat and left quickly, he was in some mineshaft hidden underground in the caves. He quickly ran to where dream sat, reading an enchanted book in another language. I always found it strange how he could read those books, i couldnt learn it even if i tried, it looked like piglin writing. We walked off to a secret library in one of dreams bases and planned and mapped out snowchester, to find the best time to blow it. I walked out satisfied but feeling a bit guilty. I was going against my best friend.. no, he exiled me he left me for dead on that island. hes just pretending to be friends. I felt my mask steaming, and looked at my hands. I was creating unhealthy amounts of tnt and dropped them quickly, and watched as they all exploded in front of dreams base.. oops.. i quickly walked away, dropping more tnt accidentally on the way home and took off my mask so i didnt overheat. Ill see tubbo, SOON.

485 words!