hybrid part 3

The rest of the day went about how the other days did, with training and a small meal, and everybody acted as though one of their peers didn't just die in front of their eyes. For dinner they had a small piece of bread along with some gross grey mush that may have once been soup. All ages of girls lined the table, slowly eating the food that was given to them trying to savor the taste. Some of the girls at the end of the table were new, slightly confused, and obviously scared out of their minds. Some of the older girls would give them sympathetic looks knowing how they feel, and knowing it only get worse. 

Tonight was the full moon, which meant nothing to the other girls, but to Sally, it meant the world. Her mom is part of the Crescent Wolf Pack, and though she was never close to her mother, she took pride in this. The Crescent Wolf Pack was the only pack that was ever known to be able to control their transformations and not transform every full moon. Sally had been trying to find out the magic behind this for years and it truly fascinated her, but it's hard to study magic when you 1: have none and 2: are in a scary and non-magic assassin school. Coming back to reality, Sally quickly finished her food, knowing if she didn't she won't have the chance to have it later. 

After dinner, all of the girls went to their rooms to get ready for bed. Sally took a short and cold shower and washed her almost healed cuts that littered her body. Some were from past experiences, but a good half of them were fresh from last week. She had saved a little piece of bread for a new kid that wasn't being fed. She had been caught and taught a lesson she would never forget. The thought made her shiver as she turned off the water.

She made her way to the little bed in the corner of her room that was more like a cell, a person would soon be here to handcuff her to her bedpost soon. The gray clothing that she wore felt warm against her skin which was still cold from the shower. Just on time, a man with a gun on his waist came in with handcuffs. After handcuffing her to the bed the mad left immediately and probably went to the next room. Sally knew no one would come to check on her until the next morning so she swiftly dislocated her thumb and slipped out of the handcuffs. She could unlock the cuffs but after they taught the girls to unlock handcuffs, they used alarm cuffs that would go off if you unlocked them without the key. 

She just walked around the room for a while excepting the events of the day. Sally didn't know how late it was but it seemed like hours since the man came to cuff her to the bed. Without warning her ankles broke from beneath her and forced her to lend on her hands and knees on the floor. She let out a small yelp that was barely heard, she quickly thought over it and decided that she shouldn't make a noise or else she would get in trouble. After her arms broke with no explainable reason she figured that she was a wolf, she was delighted about this and almost forgot that ALL OF HER BONES ARE BREAKING. Though after years of torcher, it wasn't an unknown feeling, she finally turned and was extremely bored, it's hard to be the beautiful wolf goddess you are when you are in a cell.