Maximoff twins

When Sally's consciousness came back she was in a dark room that had an un-even floor and a few wet spots. She had on bindings but the door was locked and the room was too dark to navigate around. she was seated on a metal block that shined silver with the singular stream of light that was cast through the smallest window possible about 30 feet up in the air. 

Sally's bag was beside her on the bench and it was still slightly damp, but the bag itself was never all that wet to begin with. There was a slight rattling that could easily be heard, coming from outside the door. It sounded like someone was repeatedly running into something, and shaking the room whilst doing so. 

Her vision was still blurry, but as her eyes adjusted to the lack of light, they focused on the few details that could be seen.  There was a noticeable door to the right of Sally that she already knew was there, but whilst seeing it with more clarity, determined that there was a number pressed into the door, right below a symbol that looks like an octopus.

 The number was 037, a rather random number that had no significant value to her or her file. It was totally random with no meaning behind it. The small window had little detail and looked like one you would find in jail, it had bolts around the outside, as if a monster was being kept in the room, it was all painted black with paint that was chipping off a little in the corners. 

The whole room had a musty smell to it, like an attic that had just been opened after 30 years of being closed off from the world. The bench was a bit sharp at the corners, but the clothing that was given to Sally on the plain ride was protecting her from the sharp edge of the seat. The bench itself was about 6ft long and was in a corner of the room. In the corner of the room was a small security camera that would flash a little red light every few moments. 

There was a bit of commotion outside that drew Sally's attention away from surveying the room. Judging by the timing and the fact that there was a camera, it was most likely some guards coming to check on her. Just as she had suspected the doors creaked open, filling the room with light from the outside. Sally restrained her eyes from closing, not knowing if the guards were here to hurt her or not. 

Outside the door was another room of sorts with a glass enclosure that was split in half by a cement wall. On one side was a girl a good bit older than Sally, siting ageist the wall, her hands had wisps of something red dancing between her fingers. On the other side was another kid, around the same age as the first girl. Sally couldn't focus too much on him because half the time all you could see was a blueish flash, he repeatedly ran into a wall as an attempt to stop, which explains where the thumps came from. They both stopped what they were doing at the sudden commotion outside of their cells and tried to look into the dark room to see what, or who was in there. 

The guards took Sally outside the cell and cuffed her, the cuffs were tough but nothing she wasn't used to from the red room so she simply keeps her head up with ought a sign of weakness. Not even when the hard cold metals burned the cuts that had never quite healed on her wrists. The two people in the middle of the room looked at her surprised, even they weren't as young as she was when they came in. They wondered how a kid that young could have landed themselves in such a hurtful situation.

 Sally was led along the hallway that lined the cells and the twins could get a better look at her. They noticed her previously cut wrists and other cuts around her body, her eyes looked slightly panicked but that was easily covered up with a blank expression. As Sally left the hallway and the twins view, they went back to their original activities, but the wonder of who the new kid was lingered in their minds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sally was pushed into another dark room and was seated at a table with a small light over it. the whole scene looked like something out of a cheap cop show.  The chairs were metal and there were two, one on each side of the table. The table itself was also metal and it had been bolted into the floor at each leg. The seat she was placed in was cold to the touch but quickly warmed as her body sunk into it. There was a little door at one side of the room and after a few moments it swung open, revealing the guy from the plane and the guy with the metal arm. Mr. Strucker sat down opposite of Sally and the metal arm guy stood by the door, looking as though he wasn't actually there, same as before.          weird

Strucker and Sally sat there staring at each other in silence for a good five minutes until Strucker coughed uncomfortably and looked down at the case file he brought with him. 

"it says here that you came back from the dead, is that true?" Strucker finally stated looking up from the file in his hands. 

Sally nodded her head in approval but murmured to herself something about it being way more complicated than that. Strucker heard the tail end of it and raised an eyebrow, now a bit less bored. 

"care to share with us what you mean by it being more complicated" he said, with a little grin

Sally knew she shouldn't tell him about the supernatural world, but what were her choices, if she didn't tell him now then she would go blood crazy and kill a few guards, then they would find out and she would get in trouble. 

"Я вампир, и, как ни странно, мы существуем. Вот почему я воскрес из мертвых."(I am a vampire and as weird as it sounds we do exist. Which is why i came back from the dead.)Sally said, almost stumbling over her words. 

Strucker just looked at her blankly, half expecting her to start to laugh and say it was all a big joke, but that moment never came and Sally just sat there looking him in the eyes. He looked over at the man with the metal arm, who gave him a slight nod, confirming that what the kid said was true. Strucker looked back at Sally with a more shocked expression. After a moment he cleared his through which pulled Sally's attention back to him, who thought he had died from shock because of how long it took him to respond. 

"well then, I guess we should order some blood for you then, is there anything else we should know"

"do you mind if I speak English"

"not at all"

"I am also a werewolf, though that shouldn't bother you until the full moon, which is when I transition. could you tell me what exactly I am here for"

"sure, you are here to take part in an experiment that Hydra is doing on enhancing humans, or human like organisms like you with powers"

"so your weaponizing us"

"you could say that, I guess"

"sure, I mean I grew up in the red room, got nothing much to live for so why not"