settling in pt.1

warning: description of torture, abuse, and chocking/hitting 

            Sally was strapped to a table in an all white lab room that looked a little like a space ship. The walls were covered in white machinery and the tile consisted of large white squares and the walls had plain white paint on them. The lights on the selling were large squares and were slightly blinding. Sally didn't even try and struggle, she could easily take out all of the people there but where would that lead her? The men who brought her into the room strapped her down to the table with thick white leather clasps. They must really like the color white, she thought. There was a strap on her upper arms, lower arms, legs, waist, and forehead, so she was fully strapped down. 

            Someone came into the room, though she couldn't see who it was, or even move her head. Along with this new person came a screeching of wheels, probably for a cart. The footsteps came to a halt beside her and she could now see a woman with thick goggles on, she had a long white lab coat and some light blue rubber gloves.

                 The lab woman looked down into Sally's eyes for a second with an almost empathetic look.  after a very weird second of eye contact, the lady cleared her through and looked over at the cart that was beside her. The lady stared at the cart and the stuff inside for a second longer before pealing her eyes back towards Sally. after another moment of silence the lady began,

                    " Меня зовут доктор С., сегодня мне нужно сделать вам три теста. Первый - это химическое соединение, созданное нашими ведущими учеными, которое предположительно будет иметь тот же эффект, что и камень реальности, и позволит вам управлять определенными аспектами реальности. следующее - химическое вещество, которое, мы надеемся, будет иметь тот же эффект, что и камень разума, и придаст вам силы, аналогичные способностям другого испытуемого, с которым вы скоро встретитесь. последнее - это просто некоторые химические вещества, которые укрепят первые два, ведь если они окажутся плохими, они также будут усилены." (my name is DR.C, today I have three tests to perform on you. the first is a chemical compound that our top scientists have made that will allegedly have the same effect as the reality stone, and allow you to control certain aspects of reality. the next is a chemical substance that hopefully will have the same effect as the mind stone and give you similar powers to another test subject that you will meet soon. the last is just some chemicals that will strengthen the first two, witch means if they turn out bad they will also be strengthened.)

                Her voice was just above a whisper and she talked with a certain urgency, almost like she wasn't quite sure if she should be talking at all. Almost right after she finished her speech her hands glided down Sally's arm and to the end of her sleeve. She did this with the carefulness that you would use while brushing the behind of a horse. 

             Her hand stayed in contact with Sally's arm the whole time, as if Sally would strike out at any moment. When she got to the end of her sleeve, when carefully fooled it up to Sally's forearm and traced along the inner side of Sally's arm. The gloved hands caught on the skin and almost dragged along it, in an extremely ungraceful sense. Sally could see the woman reach onto the table and pick up the first of the needles. The liquid inside the syringe was a mix of red and black, the two colors swirled together but never mixed.