Introduction

Prologue

" Will You be my bride? " I was astounded.

What!? Bride!!

" I'm sorry. Are you kidding me? " He gave me a serious look.

" Right, Not kidding. But Why will you want to marry a stranger like me? " I crossed my arms against my chest.

He leaned against the table in front of me. His body hugging t- shirt highlighting his biceps.

" I need a bride and You need a wedding. A Win - Win deal for both without any hustle. " I looked deep into his hazel brown eyes. A mischievous glint flickered in them.

My fingers curled around the legal papers, " okay. "

" Words, Ms. Basu " He demanded in a low husky whisper. I sucked a nervous breath, biting my lower lip.

" I'll marry you Mr. Oberoi "

" Good choice, Ms. Basu! " a smirking smile danced on his lips.

******

Kartik Oberoi :

28 years old man of charm and hotness, handsome, Filthy rich and stubborn. CEO of Oberoi Industries. He gets everything in a snap of his fingers, money, people. Business and family is all he ever cared about.

But Love? It was a distant consideration in his life. He didn't find it necessary Until he met her!

In the very first sight of hers, he found himself strangely attracted to her. Something about her made him enchanted.

Naira Basu :

24 years old, leading Architect. Bubbly, Independent, easy go friendly, lovely person.

After her parents died when she was 5 in a car accident, She found herself all alone. All she has to call as her family, is her two best friends.

All she yearned was to be loved, to have a happy family of her own.

What will happen when she runs away on the night before her marriage, only to become the Billionaire's Bride !

A journey with twist and turns, emotions and sparks....

~~~~~~~

Main characters

Kartik Oberoi

CEO of Oberoi Industries

Naira Basu / Naira Oberoi

Leading Architect in Marco Architects and Designers

Arjun Rathore

Best friend and Business partner of Kartik Oberoi

Dhruv Dixit

CEO of Marco Architects and Designers ;

Best friend of Naira Basu ;
Brother of Aditi Dixit

Aditi Dixit

Leading Interior designer in Marco Architects and Designers

Best friend of Naira Basu ;
Younger sister of Dhruv Dixit

Rudra Oberoi

National level Basketball player

Younger brother of Kartik Oberoi

Mr. Rakesh Oberoi
and
Mrs. Swarna Oberoi

Parents of Kartik and Rudra

~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys,
Hope you all doing good :)

1. The story is purely fictional and has no relevance to any show or characters. It isn't written to hurt anyone's beliefs, rights or customs, please don't take it personal.

2. The original version of this story is available only in Wattpad platform.

3. Constructive criticism are welcomed. Sorry for any grammatical errors.

4. Wear your imagination hat and peep into the story right away.

Thanks for checking out the story, hope you find it interesting!

And yeah,
don't forget to hit the little star button and drop your comments, I would love to read them!

Happy reading!

Let's jump into the story!