Chapter 3

A couple days later, Enterprise was conscious and was seen talking to Vestal.

"At least it gives Sakura Empire a closer to Yamato, but would most likely blame you for not letting her escape with you." Vestal said as she was confirming what the Carrier was saying.

"That's correct, Vestal, without her, I would be different but the thing is I'm still not ready to speak about my time as a POW for the Sirens." Enterprise replied.

"I see, if anything contact Mercy, I'll be working on your flight deck." Vestal said as she left the hospital. "But for a few days, I want you to be in observation before you can go home, in the meantime you've granted to have visitors.

"Thank You Vestal." Enterprise replied as Yorktown, Hornet and Enty arrived.

"Mom!" Enty exclaimed as she hugs her mom carefully before she noticed something in her face. "What happened to you?"

Enterprise sighed as she tells her daughter about it.

Flashback:

Enterprise was recieving daily torture by the Sirens as Observer Alpha was using her tentacles to whip the Carrier.

Blood was seeping out of her wounds as she still persists against her enemies showing no defeat even though in the inside, she was mentally defeated.

As Observer uses one of her tentacles to make Enterprise face her, she tells her. "Sooner or later, you will break and we will have the upper hand as you were Humanity's hope."

Observer then proceeded to use another tentacle to whip Enterprise one final time as it hits her face and damaging an eye in the process.

Enterprise was covering her damaged eye as she was escorted back to a Cell.

"Enterprise!" Yamato exclaimed as she helped her cellmate to sit with her back against the wall.

Yamato then proceeded to use some of the water they had to clean the eye before being stopped.

"Yamato, please your wasting the water." Enterprise protested.

"But we need to clean it otherwise, it will get severely worse and possibly moves to the other eye." Yamato replied.

"Very well." Enterprise said in defeat."

Now:

"If only you were able to get out of the Siren's trap, I wouldn't be in this mess." Enty said with tears as she took of a glove and rolled one of her sleeves to reveal a Prosthetic arm.

"Enty what happened to you?" Enterprise asked with a shocked expression.

"M mom my Shipself exploded!" Enty tried to explain as more tears came out and was being embraced by Yorktown.

"Exploded! How?" Enterprise said with her voice increasing.

"She didn't even double check her shipself to see if there were anything wrong with the new Missile Launchers and was lucky to survive the explosion." Yorktown explained.

"YOU KNEW THAT THESE MISSILE LAUNCHERS ARE NEW AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO CHECK IF THEY'RE OPERATIONAL BEFORE HEADING!" Enterprise yells at her daughter who then bursts out of the room before Enterprise began to cough.

Belfast hands over a glass of water for the Carrier who immediately drinks it. "You know Ms, your throat is still weak just don't talk to much."

"I know, Bel, but as a mom isn't it our job to be worried about our own children?" Enterprise asked.

Belfast sighed as she agrees with Enterprise as both Hornet and Yorktown weren't there as they were to busy with Enty.

Time Skip:

Enterprise was finally out of the Hospital and due to some of her nightmares, Vestal asked her to talk to her incase she had them again.

First thing Enterprise did was to go to the Commander's office.

"Hello Enterprise, glad to see you again." Z23 said to her.

"Hello Nimi, I was wondering if the Commander wasn't busy right now, because I have something important to ask." Enterprise explained.

"Kommandant is in his office, why do you ask?" Z23 replied.

"It's something personal." Enterprise explained in three words as Z23 led the Carrier into the Commander's office.

"Hello Enterprise, what can I do for you?" The Commander said.

"Commander, I would like to request some time off." Enterprise explained.

"Enterprise, your shipself is still being repaired why would you ask that?" He asked.

"It's personal, and Sakura Empire related." She replied.

"Don't tell me, they're building another Orochi?" He asked.

"No sir, it's because I promised someone that if I was to survive, I was to bring something to them." Enterprise explained.

"Very well, when your shipself is fully repaired, a fleet will accompany you to their Mainland." The person said to the Carrier.

"Thank you Commander." Enterprise said before she left the office.