Chapter 6

As soon as Enterprise grabbed a Ration Bar, she then left to where Vestal was waiting before the Repair Ship began to walk.

"So why did you asked me for a private talk?" Enterprise asked.

"The thing is, there was a spy in our Base working for the Admiralty and apparently when I went to give the Commander the recent paperwork from Medical, he told me that the Admiralty wants you to be retired!" She explained.

"So what do you want me to do?" Enterprise asked with worry. "And I still don't have answers to why I was to carry the Hopes of Humanity."

"The Commander told me to assemble a fleet immediately and set course for The Sakura Empire alongside some transfer papers which should buy you some time!" Vestal replied. "To do your duty of delivering that Capsule."

"But what about my repairs?" Enterprise asked.

"Your Hull is completely healed but you can only use half of the flight deck but your AAs hasn't been installed so we can continue doing that on the way." Vestal explains.

"Very well, I want, Belfast, Cleveland, Denver, Helena, Laffey, Javelin, Ayanami, Z23, Yukikaze, NJ, Archerfish and Albacore to accompany us." Enterprise orders.

"Very well, I'll go fetch them!" Vestal said as she ran off to collect the ship's. "Just wait for us at the Docks!"

"I will but hurry!" Enterprise exclaimed as she looks towards the Capsule she took out of her pocket. "Don't worry Yamato, I'll get your final message delivered even if it's the last thing I do."

Once assembled, the fleet immediately embarked on their journey towards the Sakura Empire.

Sakura Empire:

"Shinano, be advised to help out an ally in her darkest times." Yamato said to Shinano in a dream.

"Yamato?" Shinano asked as the dream came to an end by the sound of an alarm clock

"What did she meant by an ally in her darkest times?" Shinano said to herself as she got ready to head towards the Cafeteria after her slumber.

Right there, Shikikan was at the stage section of the Cafeteria. "Listen up Kansens! We are going to recieve guests from one of our Allies so anyone of you that's available please meet me in my office after lunch for further information."

Shinano still in thought spoke up. "Shikikan! Is there any indication that one of them is going through a dark moment?"

"I'm afraid so, but please do not attempt to confront them, they're not yet stable but for the others with her, you may but don't touch that subject of the said person." Shikikan replied to Shinano's question.

"What did you mean about someone going through a dark moment?" Musashi asked her younger half sibling.

"I don't know yet, it was said through a dream I had before waking up." Shinano replied before the Yamato class began to eat their food.