Chapter 14

Enty and the others who recieved the strange message were heading heading up to their ships for the daily wash when they noticed that they weren't in their dock spaces.

"Where's our ships?" Lena asked Enty who was also looking around.

"Probably at DryDocks for some unexpected Tune Ups." She replied as they head on over to the DryDocks to see their ships being docked.

Yorktown sees them and heads towards them. "Girls please don't go in there." She warned them.

"Why Aunt Yorktown?" Enty asked her aunt.

"If you plan on leaving, discreetly observe their shifts and breaks before doing something rash." Yorktown suggested.

"Yes Aunt, I will." Enty replied as she looks at her friends.

Elsewhere:

"We will be observing the guards so that we can escape to answer the call of our mysterious messenger." Enty said to the group who nodded.

"I'm in because we shouldn't ignore the call for help." Bel-Chan said as she stands next to Enty. "After all we were meant to save and protect the world."

The other Young Shipgirls agreed as they went off to pack something light for their trip.

Sakura Empire:

Shikikan was giving out silent orders to the Kansens at his Base and discreetly so that Enterprise wouldn't notice.

Takao, Zuikaku, and Shoukaku's mission was to take Enterprise outside the Base for some R&R in the nearby city as Belfast alongside the others were to set up Party Decorations.

As the 4 pulled up into a spa, Enterprise was a bit confused. "Why'd you take me here? I thought we'd be going to the mountains to train?"

"Enterprise have you forgotten what today is?" Takao asked as she got out of her car.

"I don't think so, why do you ask?" Enterprise replied.

"It's your Biggest day of the year, that's why we're taking you to relax." Takao replied with a smile as the 4 entered the building.

Base:

Shikikan was walking around on his break and decided to check on the Hall to see how it was going.

He then was engaged in a conversation with Belfast who said that the decoration was going perfect so far.

Timeskip:

It was evening and the 4 Kansens returned to Base after a long day in the city only to find it completely empty and Takao decided to bring the others with her to the Cafeteria to grab something to eat when Atago jumped in and places a necklace on the Carrier.

Enterprise was shocked but smiled at the party that her friends from Eagle Union, Royal Navy and the Sakura Kansens threw at her even though she knew that her daughter always gives her gifts on this specific day.

They all played games like Pin the Plane onto the Carrier before the cake arrived in the shape of an Aircraft Carrier with her Age being shown on the deck instead of her usual registry number.

Enterprise was then given a knife to cut the cake into slices after she blew the candles.

Time Skip:

Enterprise smiled on her way back to her Dorm after a long day of having fun with her friends, when she saw a package on her table.

She opened it to reveal a gift her daughter had made her a few weeks ago sometime after she arrived at the Sakura Base.

"Thanks Enty, I love your gift." Enterprise said to herself as she placed the object onto the table for display before changing into her sleep wear and falling asleep.